Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best start of a Season?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 9 hands down! It's so awesome. Thank God Tom Welling had meeting after meeting to make sure that his character would not look like Superfool instead of Superman!

It's paying off big time! This is the best first 3 episodes for this series that I can remember, and the reason is for me is because Clark Kent has never looked more like Superman than he does now! Awesome! Lois' character is fantastic as well. So glad that they're finally getting them together.

Comment

Season 9 and then Season 5, my previous favorite

Comment

yeah.. this season kicks ass on all fronts and I'm a faithful Smallville follower... I'm literally speechless when watching these episodes.. it's like watching a whole new show... Smallville the way is should always have been

Comment

Arrival was the best imo.
          The ending music was the best way to end that episode.

Savior isn't even on my top 5.

This season haven't started the way i planed.

Comment

Definitely season 3. Three great eps in a row and Rutger Hauer! Next best is S5.

Comment

I voted for Season 9, because Tom Welling is getting closer and closer to becoming Superman, and I love Tom Welling's new look. I love his haircut, and his black coat and his cute "S" on a T-shirt (but I still love his red jacket. I'm a big fan of his red jacket).

I also fell in love with Clark as "The Blur." Especially when he talks to Lois on the telephone, or whenever he tries to rescue Lois Lane like in Metallo.
              Last edited by tibbit78; 10-15-2009, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Season 2 for me since it was 4 for 4 (don't forget the awesome Red, one of my favorite episodes of the series).

I've been happy with the way things have been going this season so far. My concerns are for the middle of the season. Many times seasons that start good get bad around that time, like seasons 5, 7, and 8.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by LilyP
                Definitely season 3. Three great eps in a row and Rutger Hauer! Next best is S5.
                I think season 3 may be my 2nd favorite start. That season, like 1 & 2, was great throughout. Unlike seasons 5, 7, and 8 it didn't get bad. My favorite season is 2 followed very closely by 3. Season 9 has had a very good start so far. I hope this season can finally be good throughout again like 1-3 were.
                Last edited by xrayvision; 10-16-2009, 04:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I liked Seasons 1, 2, and 3 also. I'm liking Season 9 because Clark's Superman-like, especially when he's the Blur. I love the Blur.

Comment

LoL season 9 seriously? "Savior" was good. That's it. And season 5?? "Arrival" and "Hidden" were good but Clark losing focus on his destiny AGAIN? Weak...

Season 8 had the best set up this far. "Plastique" even beats "Odyssey" and even though "Toxic" doesn't follow up on that it gives good info on Green Arrow and Tess. Unlike what season 9 did with the kandorians disapearing...

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎