No announcement yet.

Why did Clark grab Lois' arm?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

def the 'more than buddies' theory
    I picked up on it too, and by the look on Lois' face, I think she got the message to

Comment

Clark was surprised by his sudden reaction himself..then he gave her the sweetest look..*giggles*
      He doesn't want to be friends anymore...I'm so happy

Comment

Originally posted by wildcherryx-
        def the 'more than buddies' theory
        I picked up on it too, and by the look on Lois' face, I think she got the message to
        Yeah. She kind of like it, sort of like how she kind of liked it when Kal-El picked up and moved her out of the way in that hospital room in "Crusade".

Comment

I think it was a symbolism to show Lois and Clark are 'no longer just friends' because the arm punch used to be their friendly thing and it was shown right after Clark literally closes the book on Lana which means he has moved on from Lana forever and wants Lois to be more than his friend. Very nice touch.

ETA: Guess the others have already explained it.

Comment

It was Clarks mind and bodies way of stating that he's ready to move on.
            I gotta say, i found the way he stopped her doing it as sexy as hell.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by herolee10
            do you guys think that Lois picked up on the importance of this gesture as well?
            Yes.
            And i think she liked it. Like David said, it was a call back to Crusade when Kal picked her up and moved her out of the way, where she was shocked, but secretly liked it.
            Last edited by Jaderoyale; 10-10-2009, 04:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Lois likes being manhandled by her man LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Farm_Girl
                Lois likes being manhandled by her man LOL.
                oh yeah...just watch Committed and you'll definitely learn that..lol

Comment

I think he's finally ready to open his piggybank, and get his harleyxD

Comment

I was really really proud of him when he did that! He's a man now

Comment

This episode was filled with symbolism

CK’s gesture of grasping Lois’s arm was a very clear one to me he’s aware she does this when she’s trying to mask her feelings for him.

Well CK doesn’t want this anymore. He wants her to tell him & open to him.
                      He wants her softer side Lois to come out b/c now he’s listening & not pulling away. He’s interested & opening to her as well & he’s letting her know in this way he no longer is accepting that from her. He wants her raw.

Unlike Lana, it takes a lot for the soft side Lois to come out & CK has to fight to get this out of her instead of always calming a hysterical Lana.

Two different women meaning Two different way to get the girl & we know Lois Lane isn’t an as easy to figure out as Lana Lang.

Comment

Originally posted by DGirlLois4Clark
                        Lois was about to give him one of her playful punches but Clark doesn't want playful anymore..he wants some hot action instead.ehehehe
                        Totally agree

Comment

Yep! He was saying "baby" this friends stuff is for Zombies, give Aliens a try sweetie.

Comment

Like others have been saying he grabbed her arm to symbolize that he wanted their relationship to change. I also think it was a subtle way to let her in on his "deepest darkest secret", per the conversation that they were having earlier. In the past he made it a point to let her hit him to show that he was just like a regular guy, him catching her wrist makes her think "maybe he's more than just some farmboy".

----- Added 43 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Tebow15
                            Yep! He was saying "baby" this friends stuff is for Zombies, give Aliens a try sweetie.
                            Last edited by thehenry89; 10-10-2009, 09:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Henry, I have to agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Farm_Girl
                                I think it was a symbolism to show Lois and Clark are 'no longer just friends' because the arm punch used to be their friendly thing and it was shown right after Clark literally closes the book on Lana which means he has moved on from Lana forever and wants Lois to be more than his friend. Very nice touch.

ETA: Guess the others have already explained it.
                                You took the words right out my mouth Farm Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎