No announcement yet.

Why did Clark grab Lois' arm?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Clark grab Lois' arm?

I played it over three times and I still don't know why CK grabbed Lois arm or why Lois was raising it. It looked like Lo was going to land an uppercut or something and Clark intercepted her. That can't be what happened. Does anyone understand that scene?

I think she was going to give him a playful punch but he intercepted before she could. He gave her a smoldering look instead

Comment

She always likes to playfully punch him, and he caught it. I thought it was cute.

Comment

Lois was about to give him one of her playful punches but Clark doesn't want playful anymore..he wants some hot action instead.ehehehe

Comment

Lois always playfully punches him, she has done it since they met. I assume the punches never bother him so the only reason he would stop it is for the reason everyone has been saying.

Comment

Originally posted by DGirlLois4Clark
            Lois was about to give him one of her playful punches but Clark doesn't want playful anymore..he wants some hot action instead.ehehehe
            Got it. Lois used to throw a jab, this is the first uppercut I remember and it threw me off.

Comment

Lois has been punching him in the arm to show their "just friends" status since the very beginning. Clark catching her arm before she can do that, especially right after he essentially closed the book on Lana with seemingly no regrets, shows that he no longer wants to be "just friends" and is ready to move on. He realizes that she does mean more to him, like Chloe said, and he wants to act on that.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

And we know from the combined preview last week, that Clark is going to ask her on a date. Or at least, "something like a date."
              Last edited by flashofblueandred; 10-09-2009, 08:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Even he looks confused as to why he stopped her. They both sort of look at each other for a second like they're realizing what just happened and he gives her that look. I guess this means that Clark's getting to the point where he can't just pretend he's not affected by her.

Comment

It was his way of metaphorically saying that he's taking their friendship seriously and that it's no longer a game

Comment

He wants to take the relationship to the next level.

Comment

OK I have Clark's look at Lois on freeze frame and dang is it downright sexy. Im having thoughts that I cant talk about on a PG13 board.

Comment

Originally posted by flashofblueandred
                        Lois has been punching him in the arm to show their "just friends" status since the very beginning. Clark catching her arm before she can do that, especially right after he essentially closed the book on Lana with seemingly no regrets, shows that he no longer wants to be "just friends" and is ready to move on. He realizes that she does mean more to him, like Chloe said, and he wants to act on that.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

And we know from the combined preview last week, that Clark is going to ask her on a date. Or at least, "something like a date."
                        That was my thought too.

Comment

Originally posted by DGirlLois4Clark
                          RIGHT!!!!!

*sighs*

Comment

I think it is as simple as him remembering that mean upper cut that zombie Lois just laid on him.

It was his way of metaphorically saying that he's taking their friendship seriously and that it's no longer a game
                            I think this could also be part of it. For me, this is way more exciting than my idea. That "look" that he gives her made me catch my breath. Made me swoon and I was just watching by tv. God forbid I'd be on the receiving end of it. I'd be a goner.
                            Last edited by SupermanRox; 10-09-2009, 08:43 PM.

Comment

That was just many romantic scene tonight. I am in CLOIS heaven

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎