Favorite: Clois rain scene

Least Favorite: Ollie with the cop

Comment

Originally posted by clois-destiny-forever
      Least favorite: Oliver and the cop

Favorite: Clois in the rain, of course!
      Yep, ditto.

Comment

It is hard to pick up a favorite, so I won't even try. Every single actor was on the top of their games on this episode, and the episode was welll written for the most part, in spite of the cheese main theme (zombies). As a romantic, the romance appeals to my heart, and that is why I can't really choose, but if I could, it would be one of Lois and Clark scenes for sure.

But I do have a least favorite, and that is Clark apologizing to Oliver while Oliver was treating him like crap. Yeah, I get that Oliver is depressed, but really? If Oliver had not been so arrogant last season, Jimmy would be alive. But he was the king of "I know it all", and turned everyone on Clark, so that, in the end, he had to depend on Jimmy, who was not prepared to deal with that situation. In the end, no one was responsible but the murderer, but Oliver's actions contributed to what happened, and maybe that is why he is being so harsh on Clark. I guess, deep down, he knows that. But to have Clark apologize, when he did nothing wrong? It makes no sense to me.

Oh, yeah. I almost forgot, the effect with the plane... Ugh! And that is all I have to say.
        Last edited by liana; 10-15-2009, 09:50 AM.

Comment

^^^Ditto!!!!

Comment

One of the stupidest things was the set-up for Clark and Lois to visit Tess at the hospital. They overhear the two doctors talking about blood samples and keeping Tess isolated, and yet her room door is left open and unattended.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎