Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupermanRox
    Oh yeah! Those were awesome quotes there!

Another one I like made by Zod is this one:

"Three things can not be long hidden...the sun, the moon and the truth"

Also by Zod to Coates: "Have you lost your foresight?"

I LOVE Zod!!!!!!!

I don't have it but I loved Ollie's "modern day Jesus" quote to Clark too! Very good one!

Another one by Lois in the hospital (with Clark to see Tess) is "Don't you want to find out what made Cruella snap?"

Sooo many good ones in this episode!
    CK: You know that you're meant for more than this. This isn't you.
    OQ: Who are you?! Huh? What's all this. What's the S stand for--what is that, 'Superstar'?!
    CK: It gives people hope.
    OQ: Tell ya what Clark, why don't you go ahead and plaster your symbol of superiority all over the city so people can worship you like some kind of modern Jesus. That's what you want, right? That's why you're here? To save us?
    CK: You need help.
    OQ: Yeah, well may be, but I hate to break it to ya not everyone believes in the Second Coming.

Comment

*Clark/Lois eyesex*
      Lois: Please be careful.
      Clark: Everything's going to be alright.
      *more eyesex*
      Oliver: Ohhk, goodluck Clark.
      *Closes elevator.*

Oliver had so many great one liners in the episode.

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

And this..

Lois: Still I think we make a pretty good team.
      Clark: Yeah, we do.
      Last edited by Mrs. Superman; 10-10-2009, 12:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hot Cop: "Dont call. Dont Email."
        Oliver: "Dont worry. Never do"

Oh God I was rollin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oliver: No ones on youtube looking at pamela andersons butt!

Comment

Lois: Clark, what happened?
            Clark: We made it.

Comment

Favorite lines...
              Clark: "Oliver, She's in your hands...don't let her go to sleep"

then later...
              Ollie: "...here we go...
              Clark: "You only had to do one thang Oliver..."
              Last edited by KansasKitty; 10-12-2009, 08:51 PM.

Comment

PLease someone can post all Clois' conversation at hospital, pLEASEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by latingirl
                  PLease someone can post all Clois' conversation at hospital, pLEASEEEE
                  CK: This doesn't make any sense. Tess is not the nervous-breakdown type.
                  LL: But she is the lying, cheating, scheming type. You keep enough secrets, they start to back up on your brain, Clark. Seriouslly--alien orbs? Now she's rambling about zombies? It all adds up to 'C' for "Crazy".
                  CK: Just trust me. There's got be more to the story than that.
                  LL: Look, I respect how quickly you managed to get the lowdown on little miss lithium's mental break, but sometimes you can be a little gullible.
                  CK: Really? Why don't you call your new best friend and get him to weigh in on it?
                  LL: I-I'm not gonna cry wolf just to get a pity call from studly do-right.
                  CK: Something tells me he'd side with me on this one anyway.
                  LL: [chuckles] Why? Because you have so much in common?

Comment

Superstar by far!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Mercy
                      CK: This doesn't make any sense. Tess is not the nervous-breakdown type.
                      LL: But she is the lying, cheating, scheming type. You keep enough secrets, they start to back up on your brain, Clark. Seriouslly--alien orbs? Now she's rambling about zombies? It all adds up to 'C' for "Crazy".
                      CK: Just trust me. There's got be more to the story than that.
                      LL: Look, I respect how quickly you managed to get the lowdown on little miss lithium's mental break, but sometimes you can be a little gullible.
                      CK: Really? Why don't you call your new best friend and get him to weigh in on it?
                      LL: I-I'm not gonna cry wolf just to get a pity call from studly do-right.
                      CK: Something tells me he'd side with me on this one anyway.
                      LL: [chuckles] Why? Because you have so much in common?
                      thanks!!

Comment

Lois and Oliver Were on Fire This Week!

Lois-"Comfort food, comfort footware, comfort comfort music. 'Chicken Soup' for my soul."

Lois-"I'm not going to cry wolf just to get a a pity call from Studley-Do-Right."

Lois-"Don't you want to find out what made Cruella snap?"

Lois-"It would just suck to go out without any closure."

Lois-"I don't want to be alone any more."

Oliver-"Clark Kent. King of buzz kill."

Oliver-"Oh, I'm sorry I shouldn't be using your name in vain."

Oliver-"What's the S stand for?! What is that Superstar?!!!"

Oliver-"Okay! Good luck Clark."

Clark-" Two seconds. Not that anyone is counting."

Clark-"It's nice to have my co-pilot here."

Clark-"You only had to do one thing Oliver, keep her awake. Lois almost died. You're spiraling down so far you couldn't even protect her."

Comment

Originally posted by Loisdragon
                          "I had my money on Doomsday"

That was so cold. I couldn't believe he said that.

Comment

Clark to Lois: You have a pretty mean left hook.

Comment

My favorite non Clois line:

Hamilton - "where am I going to get alien blood".

Clark - "That's why I'm here"

Hamilton stares and then blinks -"O that explains volumes".l

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by geminis
                                Lois and Clark are at Met Gen, going to see Tess. Lois says, "I'm not going to cry wolf just to get a pity call from Studly Do-Right."

It's a call back to Dudly Do-Right, a cartoon character and hero type in the The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show. He was a not so bright Canadian mountie who was a do-gooder, meaning he always followed the rules, and he usually always caught the bad guy out of sheer luck. Lois is making a joke as well, calling him 'Studly', meaning handsome. Rather ironic, considering she hasn't seen his face, but now she's seen his impressive physique, thanks to Metallo.
                                Tnx Geminis!
                                I´m a brazillian girl and I didn´t knw abt this hero... Anyway I gree with you: thou Lois doesn´t know his handsome face (yet) she DOES know his physique, like you said.
                                And I guess we can say she´s using her female 6th sense abt his good looking apperence right?? afterall, we women DO have it!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎