Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tibbit78
    Lois: "The fire just got put out -- by the Blur. He is so amazing. You & I are just having coffee while he is out squelching five-alarm fires in 3 seconds flat."

ClarK: "Two seconds. Not that anyone's counting."
    Love it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flashofblueandred
      Love it!!!

Thanks, Flashofbluehandred.
      Last edited by tibbit78; 10-09-2009, 09:00 PM.

Comment

I loved the motion sickness line too! Gah! That scene was gold!

But the one that I loved the most:
        Lois and Clark at the farm, where Lois says, "Whole new side of Clark, starts with H and ends with ERO."
        "Wasn't even wearing red and blue"
        "Well you've got a looong ways to go before you start doing that."

"Keep the Mystery. You need to work every last drop of it you've got."

What BETTER foreshadowing can we get with this stuff? The second bit, she was basically TELLING Clark what he was gonna need to do to woo her.
        Awe. Some.

Comment

I also loved Clark asking Lois:

Clark: "Lois, do you have any deep dark secrets?"

Lois (Talking about the Blur): The music starts with Lois saying to Clark, "Last year when I was talking with the Red-Blue Blur...for the first time in my life I was doing something that mattered and I wanted to work with him, because we did such good things together. But then I started to realise that I wasn't just doing it to save people. I was doing it for me." And the beautiful music ends with Lois saying, "I just wanted to be with him." Erica Durance played a good and emotional part along with the music. The music made me cry and so did Erica.

(This must have made Clark's day when Erica said she just wanted to be with him).

Clark: "We all have crushes, Lois. It doesn't make you a bad person."

Lois: "You don't understand. I have never had this connection with someone before. Now that I have this connection, I don't want to go back to the way things were. This is embarrassing to admit: I don't want to be alone, anymore."

(This must make Clark feel good about himself. But I was hoping Lois would say to Clark, 'I'm in love with the Blur').
          Last edited by tibbit78; 10-27-2009, 02:48 PM.

Comment

^^I actually thought, for a moment, that she was. I don't think I breathed for the entire episode b/c everytime Clark and Lois looked at each other, I kept expecting one of them to say how they felt!

Comment

"What the S stands for? Superstar?"

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Emil: "I just came from that corean macrobiotic place. They do an exquisit cup salad"
              Last edited by Kryptochloe; 10-09-2009, 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Saph
                Clark: Do you have motion sickness?
                Emil: Not really, why?
                -Clark superspeeds with the doctor-
                This was the best quote for me by far. Next would be Ollie's superstar quote.

Comment

Lois: " Well, it looks like another thrilling Friday night, just you and me flying the red eye on this paper airplane, almost like you never left the cockpit."
                  Clark: "It's nice to have my copilot here." (smile)

Lois: "That's what I love (!) about you, Smallville, I say fire, you say food." ..."That was quick."

Lois: (re Tess) :Alien orb, now she's rambling about zombies, it all adds up to 'C' for crazy." ..."Don't you want to find out what made Cruella snap?"

Love the previous comments, too, but yet again, Lois and Clark are killing it with their nonverbals. They don't even have to say a word to have a conversation.

Comment

My two favorites were:

"I was looking for Tess and the whole place went Resident Evil"

and the motion sickness scene

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleStud
                      My two favorites were:

"I was looking for Tess and the whole place went Resident Evil"

and the motion sickness scene
                      I love that when the zombie comes flying through the glass, Lois & Clark look at it, then look up and see Ollie with the gun. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
                        I loved the motion sickness line too! Gah! That scene was gold!

But the one that I loved the most:
                        Lois and Clark at the farm, where Lois says, "Whole new side of Clark, starts with H and ends with ERO."
                        "Wasn't even wearing red and blue"
                        "Well you've got a looong ways to go before you start doing that."

"Keep the Mystery. You need to work every last drop of it you've got."

What BETTER foreshadowing can we get with this stuff? The second bit, she was basically TELLING Clark what he was gonna need to do to woo her.
                        Awe. Some.
                        You covered all of my favorites!

Comment

Lois: "I don't want to be alone anymore" Great line that lets us know the relationship is finally going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbit78
                            Lois: "The fire just got put out -- by the Blur. He is so amazing. You & I are just having coffee while he is out squelching five-alarm fires in 3 seconds flat."

Clark: "Two seconds. Not that anyone's counting."
                            This one has my vote

Comment

I loved the Pamela Anderson youtube quote by Oliver.

Comment

Clark (about Lois' infatuation with the Blur) - "I didn't realize you two were seeing each other now."
                                ---
                                Clark - "Maybe we should get your new best friend's opinion about all of this."
                                ---
                                Female Cop accuses Oliver of videotaping her to "put her butt on YouTube like Pamela Anderson".
                                Oliver (silently laughing, while saying) - "Firstly, nobody checks out Pamela Anderson on YouTube because of her butt."
                                ---
                                Female Cop - "Don't call or e-mail."
                                Oliver - "Don't worry, I never do."
                                *SMACK*
                                Last edited by SVfan26; 10-10-2009, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎