This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois: Do you smell smoke?

Comment

Tess: And I should like to think that 12 ex navy seals could hold their own.

Loved the Clois lines and Oliver's Pamela Anderson line.

Comment

where was the doomsday line come in? my mind is blanking

Comment

Clark: Everything okay? You just seem a little off?
          Lois: The only thing I'm off is a certain Blurry butt-kicker's to-do-list. A little over a week, and not so much as "Sorry, I've been busy saving the world, but gotta run."
          Clark: I didn't realize the two of you were actually seeing each other now.
          Lois: At this point, it's not really seeing so much as still looking, but girl's gotta hope.

Clark: Oliver. Is this your idea of fun now that you've hung up your bow?
          Oliver: Should've known it was you. Clark Kent, king of buzzkill. You and your pet rock put on hell of a barbeque. But I had my money on Doomsday, so...

Clark: It just doesn't make any sense. Tess is not the nervous-breakdown type.
          Lois: But she is the lying, cheating, scheming type. You keep enough secrets, they start to back up on your brain, Clark. Seriously -- alien orbs? Now she's rambling about zombies. All adds up to "C" for "crazy".

Clark: You know you have a pretty mean left hook.
          Lois: I don't remember any of that. But I do remember seeing a whole new side of Clark Kent.
          Clark: Which side was that?
          Lois: I'll give you a hint. It starts with "H" and ends with "ero".
          Clark: And I wasn't even wearing red or blue.
          Lois: Well, you've got a long way to go before you can do that. Still I think we make a pretty good team.

Zod: Three things can not be long hidden -- the sun, the moon and the truth.

Comment

Ollie - "I guess God's got a sick sense of humor. Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be taking your name in vain."
            My reaction was pretty much "Oh crap. Tell me he didn't just say that."

Emil - "Well that explains a lot."
            Just love the delivery here.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎