• Show
Clear All

the score that played during the rain scene was perfect

Comment

Originally posted by mr lane
      agreed i wish they would make the scores available to download
      Yes please!

Comment

Can anyone read the name on the album cover for the comfort music? My best guess is Ted or Leo Farreli or Farrell, which names don't google well (or seem to fit a person who should be wearing leather pants).

I didn't have much luck with the words when the heavy metal song was playing either. Hate your love? Take your love?

Comment

I have been going through all of the episodes of all the seasons ,listening to the music and have loved several and thought that they fit well and on occasion have been floored about how well the music fit with a scene--- but the music used for the rain scene in "Rabid" really hit the mark!! It was absolutely PERFECT!!!!! A wonderful job with that score!!!! It literally took my breathe away!

Comment

I thought the music was very well done. I loved the musical score used with the Clois rain scene. Very epicly done. Beautiful.

Comment

I've always enjoyed the scoring, but found the chord progressions particularly moving in the Clois scenes. Yaya!

Comment

Originally posted by mr lane
                agreed i wish they would make the scores available to download
                ITA!!! I love sv scores... I would love listen again and again.

Comment

Perfect music for the rain moment
                  Yes, it really was.

Comment

I was watching "Rabid" again and decided to listen more closely to how the music lined up with the different scenes. The music at the end of the scene where Lois is spilling her deep dark secret to Clark matches the music at the beginning of the rain scene. By that I mean it starts up again at the time of the overhead camera angle when it pans down to Lois being cured.

It is really beautiful. The two scenes are put together musically with the voices in the background, the violins playing the main theme and harp-like sound plucking out individual notes. With all of these elements put together, I felt like I was not only an observer in this intimate moment shared between Clark and Lois, but that I was a part of it (metaphorically, of course ).

Comment

I love the music in the barn scene b/w Lois and Clark. It's really, really beautiful. They've done really well with the background score this year.

Comment

No one knows the song that played when Lois was in the Daily Planet after her zombification?

I'm really curious....

Comment

I want to know that song too^^

Comment

Originally posted by triplet
                            No one knows the song that played when Lois was in the Daily Planet after her zombification?

I'm really curious....
                            I am searching desperately.

Comment

Originally posted by triplet

I'm really curious....
                              As am I!

I keep listening to the teaser at the part where Clark's listening intently for Lois, and we hear one word that's repeated three times. I think it's "lies, lies, lies" but I can't be sure. Any thoughts?

Ok, so I listened to it again, and I think it could be either "why" or "mine" This song is driving me nuts!
                              Last edited by mildmannered...; 10-13-2009, 09:49 AM.

Comment

If someone can record an MP3 of the song from the show, and upload it here, they can apparently identify it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎