This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr lane
    i re watched the ep and the music for the rain scene was amazing

it was romantic and suspenseful, the percussion in the background was great! what a great score
    I second that too,great score.

Comment

Loved the music...Thanks LF

Comment

The musical score scored super enormous points for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mildmannered...
          Yeah! It's introduced during the premiere, when Lois goes to the phonebooth and cries out, "I promise you can trust me!"

Louis Febre really fleshed it out and made it richer. There will always be a part of me that resonates with the way that music is put together. I've heard similar, but not identical themes in movies that are intended to evoke the emotion of familiarity and attraction. I felt that too during that scene.

I like how Louis Febre composed those themes with both Lois and the Blur as well as with Lois and Clark. What I really like about it is that he made it fuller with Lois and Clark, as if he's saying, "This is the relationship to invest in, because this is relationship that has the biggest payoff."
          Louis Febre is awesome, they really should release a score soundtrack from Smallville.

Comment

it was romantic and suspenseful, the percussion in the background was great! what a great score
            ITA!! Great score!!!

Comment

Scoring was top notch...Louis is doing a great job!

Comment

That was the stand out piece for me to.

Comment

Originally posted by amalie
                  That was the stand out piece for me to.
                  and the way the scene was hot it was just all around amazing, great score and great shooting and ED and TW did amazing

Comment

Awesome music! Especially during the rain scene. Incredible!

Comment

and the way the scene was hot it was just all around amazing, great score and great shooting and ED and TW did amazing

They're really making the epic scenes work for me this year and the music has a lot to do with that. I felt the same about the Statue of Liberty scene, it was epic but it felt even more so because the music was completely fitting.

Comment

Perfect music for the rain moment,but,3 epis and no music comercial???

Comment

I just did the same thing, and you are right. That scene was made even more beautiful with the choice of music.

I actually like that there is no copyrighted music so far. Using only a score gives it an elegant, mature, cinema feel. Even though he isn't Superman yet, I feel like I am watching a Superman movie.

Comment

a question, as it is called the song you hear and artist please want to know, thanks

Comment

I think (almost bet!) we will listen Whitesnake this season =D

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
                                I just did the same thing, and you are right. That scene was made even more beautiful with the choice of music.

I actually like that there is no copyrighted music so far. Using only a score gives it an elegant, mature, cinema feel. Even though he isn't Superman yet, I feel like I am watching a Superman movie.
                                agreed i wish they would make the scores available to download

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎