Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music from "Rabid"

Discuss any commercial music used as well as Louis Febre's episodic score here!
    Last edited by Routh; 10-09-2009, 02:40 AM.

my guess just scores

Comment

Somebody's gotta say it?

Thriller!

Comment

Originally posted by LordOnox
        Somebody's gotta say it?

Thriller!
        Yes!

Comment

thriller would be pretty funny.

Comment

ya it would be great if thriller was in their somewhere.

Comment

Absolutely wonderful music during Lois' "I don't want to be alone" little speech. It so complimented what she was saying.

Comment

was there even music in this ep??? lol srsly dont remeber any

Comment

There was a tiny bit of a song playing on a radio when Clark went into the destroyed Daily Planet to find Lois. No idea what it was though.

Comment

yea any one know what song that was. also the muscial scored from their music guy was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by daxam77
                      Absolutely wonderful music during Lois' "I don't want to be alone" little speech. It so complimented what she was saying.
                      Yeah! It's introduced during the premiere, when Lois goes to the phonebooth and cries out, "I promise you can trust me!"

Louis Febre really fleshed it out and made it richer. There will always be a part of me that resonates with the way that music is put together. I've heard similar, but not identical themes in movies that are intended to evoke the emotion of familiarity and attraction. I felt that too during that scene.

I like how Louis Febre composed those themes with both Lois and the Blur as well as with Lois and Clark. What I really like about it is that he made it fuller with Lois and Clark, as if he's saying, "This is the relationship to invest in, because this is relationship that has the biggest payoff."

Comment

Originally posted by Cellist
                        There was a tiny bit of a song playing on a radio when Clark went into the destroyed Daily Planet to find Lois. No idea what it was though.
                        I thought it was possibly Lois' "comfort music" but I could be totally wrong. I couldn't see what the cover said, but if I had to guess what she brought to listen to, I'd guess Whitesnake.

Comment

Originally posted by mildmannered...
                          Yeah! It's introduced during the premiere, when Lois goes to the phonebooth and cries out, "I promise you can trust me!"

Louis Febre really fleshed it out and made it richer. There will always be a part of me that resonates with the way that music is put together. I've heard similar, but not identical themes in movies that are intended to evoke the emotion of familiarity and attraction. I felt that too during that scene.

I like how Louis Febre composed those themes with both Lois and the Blur as well as with Lois and Clark. What I really like about it is that he made it fuller with Lois and Clark, as if he's saying, "This is the relationship to invest in, because this is relationship that has the biggest payoff."

Exactly what I thought too. That was probably the only music I actually heard in the whole ep! I was so GLUED to the set not believing what I was seeing to hear any other music! I think that music playing was Lois' "comfort" music. I'm guessing Whitesnake too, but I'm probably waaaay off.

Comment

probably so

Comment

i re watched the ep and the music for the rain scene was amazing

it was romantic and suspenseful, the percussion in the background was great! what a great score

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎