Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Rabid" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer links are up over in the spoiler section.

Comment

• I can't believe how bad the "Cure from the jet" scene was, that was SOOOOO bad.
      The rest of the effects were pretty good, but come on, the 'cure' fell down?
      The liquid would mix in the air stream behind the jet, not fall downward.

Comment

• the only thing i fond dumb about episode 3 was when they were drawing blood from clark, they decided to inject kryptonite into his blood stream instead of just putting a meteor rock next to him, and then throwing it away when they were done. seemed pretty stupid to me. but apart from that, great episode.

Comment

• Awesome episode!!!
          I liked when Clark saw Lana´s photo, because i thought the writers were rushing clois. but now everything is fine.

Comment

• Ok so i just watched this episode online and i have to say its one of my favorite episodes to date.

Comment

• Originally posted by bensoussan
              the only thing i fond dumb about episode 3 was when they were drawing blood from clark, they decided to inject kryptonite into his blood stream instead of just putting a meteor rock next to him, and then throwing it away when they were done. seemed pretty stupid to me. but apart from that, great episode.
              They could've dipped the needle in liquid Blue-K.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎