Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had the most responsibility in Jimmy's death?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ksa

I agree with you Chloe should have and should in the future stay out of all alien relatet affairs. So should Tess by the way. .
    OMG are you're not kidding, Tess really messed up this year with orb and I think judging those visions Tess will be the one in over her head this season. You actually brought up a good mention in Tess, because I think Tess and Chloe have a great deal in common, though both opposites of the spectrum.

Comment

Chloe def. for SOO many issues...

Comment

I'm surprised everyone's not saying Lana.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicus
          OMG are you're not kidding, Tess really messed up this year with orb and I think judging those visions Tess will be the one in over her head this season. You actually brought up a good mention in Tess, because I think Tess and Chloe have a great deal in common, though both opposites of the spectrum.
          I just wanted to make the point clear that a lot of people in this forum use a lot of energy to blame Chloe and Oliver and Shelby, but nobody discuss the actual villains of the story. I am the only one who thinks that this is a little bit strange?
          Last edited by ksa; 10-15-2009, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Davis, Chloe & Clark

But I don't blame any of them at all I just think if I was to choose someone it would be all 3

Comment

Originally posted by CloisFan17
              Davis, Chloe & Clark

But I don't blame any of them at all I just think if I was to choose someone it would be all 3
              Yes I think you right. There are a lot of people involved in this mess, besides Lois. But I do think we sould not forget the one´s who are really to blame because they did it on purpose: Faora and Zod (they created Doomsday to kill) and Davis (who killed Jimmy because he was jealous).

Comment

Yeah, there are a ton of people who are to blame for what happened. Davis would be first and foremost, because he's the guy who actually thrust the pole through his abdomen, creating the fatal wound that caused Jimmy's murder. However, he wouldn't have that murderous streak were it not for the way that Zod and Faora genetically engineered him, and the way Brainiac manipulated him. Chloe could've let Davis be tossed in the Phantom Zone, which would've stopped the problem then and there, so she holds some responsibility, too. Clark's black kryptonite idea ended up making things worse, in a way, since Doomsday ended up trapped, but Davis was still ferried to "safety" where he could kill Jimmy, so Clark holds just a TEENY bit of responsibility. The Justice League's to blame, too, in my mind. If they hadn't k.o.'d Clark with the kryptonite dart, then he wouldn't be incapacitated and lying around for Jimmy to run across him and be asked to go take Chloe and Davis someplace safe, which thereby caused him to be killed. Basically, all these characters can just have one big blame party, and really, Lois is the one character who is NOT to blame, so YAY, Lois!

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

As far as I'm concerned noone has to be directly responsible. Davis was finally freed from the beast and he decided to kill Jimmy in the heat of the moment. I don't neccessarily think that Davis was a bad person, but that was a really bad choice. Clark and Chloe did what they always do, they tried to give Davis a second chance being the good natured people they are, they just went about it the wrong way. If anyone should shoulder the blame for Jimmy's death it's the WRITERS.
                  Last edited by Blur 26; 10-16-2009, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Ooh, I hadn't thrown them into my blame party, but you're right, Josh -- maybe we all SHOULD be blaming the WRITERS... and, for that matter, the PRODUCERS as well!

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎