Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Acceptance?"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very bad episode. I hated it. There was very little to redeem it.

If they kill off Hiro for real I'm going to be so upset.
    Okay, so he hasn't been as interesting as he was in season one, but that doesn't mean I don't like him now. If they could just stop using him for comedy relief, it would be better for the character.

Comment

I don't understand what I am watching from week to week anymore....

where is the story going?

I get that Sylar mind has to met up with sylar body.

I get that the writers seem to want to write Hiro off the show (why I have no clue)

I get that Claire has a stalker roomie....that is apparently connected to Samuel

I get that Noah is confused

I get that Traci wants more.

what i don't get is where are they going with any of this?

Is the whole point to create a "League of Super Dudes" with Peter, Traci, Noah and Claire? and Legion of Baddies with Samuel, Sylar, Parkman and Mama Petrarelli?

throw us a bone......or ratings will continue to fall

Comment

Originally posted by henrik01
        She probably knew that killing Angela's son would be worse than killing Angela.
        You're absolutely right, it was to hurt her the same way she was hurt... I guess I was reacting more to how she went about accomplishing that. That being, murdering the person who brought to light the alleged murder in the first place. I mean if Nathan never said anything, she would never know. Ungrateful much? lol

Originally posted by Mini Wolfsbane
        If they kill off Hiro for real I'm going to be so upset.
        Okay, so he hasn't been as interesting as he was in season one, but that doesn't mean I don't like him now. If they could just stop using him for comedy relief, it would be better for the character.
        I have a feeling his character is meant to appeal to kids in the audience or what have you. Or perhaps, the kid in all of us? Nah, just kids. lol But me, I've had it with the clown. When he dies, they should play that celebration music from the end of Return of the Jedi. And at the very end of his glorious death episode, we see Hiro one last time as a ghost, waving goodbye to Ando and Peter for some reason, and alongside Hiro a smiling Adam and Papa Sulu also wave, and then Hiro is finally and forever never seen or heard from again.

Originally posted by UncleBuck
        Is the whole point to create a "League of Super Dudes" with Peter, Traci, Noah and Claire? and Legion of Baddies with Samuel, Sylar, Parkman and Mama Petrarelli?
        I have a feeling you're right or very close. It's the last piece of the "ripping off The X-Men in every way possible" equation we have still yet to see. heh

Comment

Heroes is really disappointing me. I mean the scenes with Claire, HRG, and Hiro are really boring. The only stories that are even remotely worth watching are Sylathan's and Peter's. The show is really slacking on its special effects too.

But I think they are heading in the direction of super-charging Peter again. Afterall, they need a hero who could counter a Sylar with a brand spanking new telepathy ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
            You're absolutely right, it was to hurt her the same way she was hurt... I guess I was reacting more to how she went about accomplishing that. That being, murdering the person who brought to light the alleged murder in the first place. I mean if Nathan never said anything, she would never know. Ungrateful much? lol
            Well, I think you could argue she killed Nathan because he took away her hope and her ability to pretend or picture her daughter alive somewhere, living happily. That idea might have been comforting to her, so when Nathan says she is definitely dead, he robbed her of that. That is just my opinion though.

I agree with those wanting to see a supercharged Peter again. When his powers were taken, they ruined one of the best parts of the show.

It's honestly like they are just writing without considering where the show is going ultimately. They just write week to week and see what happens. There is so much going on, and so many characters, and they aren't giving the audience enough to go on. They bring up all these questions, but rarely answer anything. And when they do answer some questions, they just bring up a bunch more to replace them. It's a bit ridiculous. They really need to narrow the focus and stick to an overall plan for the show.

Comment

Originally posted by WhamBamThankUSam
              It's honestly like they are just writing without considering where the show is going ultimately. They just write week to week and see what happens. There is so much going on, and so many characters, and they aren't giving the audience enough to go on. They bring up all these questions, but rarely answer anything. And when they do answer some questions, they just bring up a bunch more to replace them. It's a bit ridiculous. They really need to narrow the focus and stick to an overall plan for the show.
              Agree

I love this show, still I do but I think that one of their main problems always have been that they have a lot of storylines around. And they want to focus on all of them at the same time and they just make a mess.
              And the thing isn't that they hav a lot of characters...is that they want all the characters to be main. When some of them lost their insterest or they never have been that interesting to begin with.

Boring episode, HRG is still awesome though: 7/10

Comment

Originally posted by WhamBamThankUSam
                Well, I think you could argue she killed Nathan because he took away her hope and her ability to pretend or picture her daughter alive somewhere, living happily. That idea might have been comforting to her, so when Nathan says she is definitely dead, he robbed her of that. That is just my opinion though.
                I like it, let's go with that. And of course, Nathan could have been involved in the murder for all she knew, or even been the one who actually did the deed. Even though he made no admission of such.
                Last edited by Xanderman; 10-07-2009, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Another solid episode. Actually enjoyed the Hiro bits for once. Thought him trying to save that guy and failing each time ment the world was course correcting like in Lost, but happy they went with more of a "You can help someone without using powers" theme.

Liked the Sylathen parts, and it looks like he still has Nathans thoughts but now Sylars face. Interesting twist and wonder when he will see his own face...Liked his interaction with Peter too.

HRG/Claire bit wasnt anything new but it didnt bother me. Only parts i didnt like and felt was a waste of time were Stacy going back to "work."

Loving this season but i guess im more easy to please than some of the others here, looking forward to more Emma and Peter next week.

Comment

I am very excited sylar is back.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎