"Acceptance" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

HRG is always great. Even when he's all evil and crap and kidnaps our heroes, he's still fun to watch.

1 hour 45 mins

----- Added 41 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by buffyville
    remember in the season 4 premire? tracy walked into another woman who looked like her from the back?

wonder if its this episode
    Hmm... Don't remember that at all, sorry.

1 hour 44 mins
    Last edited by RedPhoenix23; 10-05-2009, 05:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

hahaha dude has a butt copying fetish hahaha.

is it me or did he hold his nose this time when he jumped? lol

Comment

ah yes Hiro some people's fate's are locked and you can't change it.

For that matter it irritated me that all that changed was the chick and Ando - to me if they were dating then Ando might have not gone on his adventure with Hiro at all the other seasons....so it would have changed a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
          Bwah. I'll just make Matt forget who is again... and make Sylar believe he's my love slave and then sic' him on YOU! Hahahahahaha!!!!

WTF? That's dumb. Why even waste airtime on that?
          ok ok i give up lol.

i dont know but it just happened agian this time the dude copied his butt at a different part haha.

Comment

The Endless Damsel

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
              lol @ HRG! '....that's a nice arm' lol... poor Pete.

Comment

HRG is always great. Even when he's all evil and crap and kidnaps our heroes, he's still fun to watch.

1 hour 45 mins

----- Added 41 Seconds later -----

Hmm... Don't remember that at all, sorry.

1 hour 44 mins

YE IN START OF REDEMPTION EPISODE SAMULE WAS TALKING ON N ON and there were montage of the heroes and tracy bumped into someone while she walked into a door

Comment

That guy is determined to shame his family so that he can kill himself.

Comment

ah yes Hiro some people's fate's are locked and you can't change it.

For that matter it irritated me that all that changed was the chick and Ando - to me if they were dating then Ando might have not gone on his adventure with Hiro at all the other seasons....so it would have changed a lot.
                    ya that what i would think. and wouldnt hiros father have done different stuff if he knew ando dated his daughter? i wouldnt think hiros dad was the type to let someone like ando date his daughter since ando doesnt come off as someone who is from money and powerful as the dad would have liked for his daughter. he even shunned hiro for a while cause hiro was a bit of a loner and stuff.

----- Added 37 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
                    That guy is determined to shame his family so that he can kill himself.
                    what party does he copy is butt at next? lol
                    Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-05-2009, 05:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by buffyville
                      YE IN START OF REDEMPTION EPISODE SAMULE WAS TALKING ON N ON and there were montage of the heroes and tracy bumped into someone while she walked into a door
                      No need to shout.

1 hour 38 mins

Comment

ok, I can't remember...does Peter know that's not really Nathan.... to me it looks like no he doesn't realize it's Sylar.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                          ok ok i give up lol.

i dont know but it just happened agian this time the dude copied his butt at a different part haha.
                          damn... I might still have matt do his mind thing on Sylar for me though, just for kicks, hehe. maybe then I can have him snatch Hiro's power and somehow go back in time and undo the butt copying storyline for us all, lol.

1 hour 35 mins

Comment

if they dont buy from me i can always just shoot them

----- Added 24 Seconds later -----

ok, I can't remember...does Peter know that's not really Nathan.... to me it looks like no he doesn't realize it's Sylar.
                            ya i dont think peter knows.
                            Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-05-2009, 05:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

No need to shout.

1 hour 38 mins

(in hiros voice) I I I I I I I not shout...... HAHA

Comment

damn... I might still have matt do his mind thing on Sylar for me though, just for kicks, hehe. maybe then I can have him snatch Hiro's power and somehow go back in time and undo the butt copying storyline for us all, lol.

1 hour 35 mins
                                eh it might lead to something good but it is funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎