• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilma <-- it is actually a name.

Comment

Originally posted by hansioux
      Wilma <-- it is actually a name.
      haha So is Emil!

But I think I like your Ship name the best!!!

Comment

Did anyone catch the end of Sectionals? OMG a beautiful moment!

Comment

OF COURSE!!!! And it was so cute.

Comment

Ryan declared Will and Emma, Glee's OTP!!!

Ryan compares Will and Emma to Ross/Rachel and Sam/Diane.
            Sam and Diane did not end up together because the actress wanted more money and left the show. We ALL know what happened with Ross and Rachel.

Basically Ryan wants Wemma to be as ICONIC as Ross/Rachel, Lois/Clark, any other EPIC OTP!

Comment

I love Ryan <3 I haven't saw any interview with him like ever and after the Golden Globes...oh my, he's hilarious lol

I like the sound of that but at the same mmm not so much because R/R was like this pull/push the 10 years Friends lasted It will be interesting to watch though!

Comment

Originally posted by Novak Fan
                I love Ryan <3 I haven't saw any interview with him like ever and after the Golden Globes...oh my, he's hilarious lol

I like the sound of that but at the same mmm not so much because R/R was like this pull/push the 10 years Friends lasted It will be interesting to watch though!
                Im not because no way in hell is Glee getting ten years(maybe 3 or 4 if they are lucky). The wait will be less short then what we waited for Ross and Rachel

Comment

Originally posted by Radames125470
                  Im not because no way in hell is Glee getting ten years(maybe 3 or 4 if they are lucky). The wait will be less short then what we waited for Ross and Rachel
                  hey hey, have more faith hehehe but well, I wasn't talking exactly about the ten years, mostly about that they only got really together at the very end and half of the time they couldn't or want it be together. It was tolerable because it was a sitcom and the situations were funny. Here, we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎