Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536 LastLast
    Well since everyone went to Junior Prom the only people who would not be graduating would be flunking right???

We were special. Chlarkfan_phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by borednow View Post
    Well since everyone went to Junior Prom the only people who would not be graduating would be flunking right???
    Nope! 2 of the juniors have been revealed already. (The first 36 seconds of the episode have been released). And technically, if your date to Junior Prom was a junior, then you could go. But then again, it's Glee. They don't really seem to think that far ahead.

If you wanted to know, the juniors are [SPOILER] Tina and Artie [/SPOILER]. Should I post the source? aka the video?
    Last edited by Chlarkfan_phantom; 09-17-2011 at 04:02 PM.

... well that's not calling me back...

Me neither. Without Lea, Chris, and Dianna, I don't think I could watch it.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Okay, so I admit I've been pretty much skimming spoilers for Glee lately. Mostly because I no longer believe them as I've been burned too often by TPTB for this show before. But I read "Ask Ausiello" every week and there were a couple of Glee spoilers there and so I read them. And I figured I would share them here:
    Question: Will Quinn be meeting her daughter soon on Glee? —Cindy
    Ausiello: Considering the fact that Idina Menzel (a.k.a. the kid’s adoptive mother, Shelby) is returning for a major arc, I think it’s probably a safe bet that Quinn (and possibly baby daddy Puck) will cross paths with their daughter at some point. But the $1 million dollar question is whether the inevitable reunion will awaken any maternal feelings in the teen mom. If the buzz I heard at Sunday’s Emmys is to be believed, it will. And my guess is that can only mean one thing: Quinn’s going to want her baby back baby back baby back.

Question: Any scoop about Glee‘s Karofsky? —Dalanda
    Ausiello: He’s baaaaaack! Or at least he will be come late October, when Kurt has a very awkward run-in with him at a [SPOILER ALERT] gay bar.

Episode 3x5 , klaine and finchel will have sex .

^ Not confirmed!

ahhh I can't find the quote now, but there was spoiler saying that "at least one would do the deed"... I can't remember if it was Auseillo or Kristin or whoever...But ya it's between those two I think.

I ♥ and Miss you Jim MannaBanana's Avatar
    Kristin said at least one of them and Ausiello said it would be both of them. And Unfortunately Ausiello is more reliable so Im really not looking forward to that episode! *cringe*

Oh and Apparently Santana and Brittany will start dating in episode 4
    Last edited by MannaBanana; 10-04-2011 at 04:57 PM.

^ Oh man that sucks. I hope it doesn't happen for Finchel :S And as much as I'd hate Klaine too... if I had to pick one, it'd be Klaine.

Rachel has her plan set out. We've heard it a million times. Not until she's 25 or married whichever comes first. I'd hate for RIB to have her sacrifice her morals for a guy in high school. Not only that.. a relationship that has a time limit on it.

Yea I hope so too! I would be completely disappointed if they had Rachel and Finn have sex. Of course it doesnt help that I hate that relationship. If Rachel were to sacrifice her morals before she was 25 I just wish they would have her do it with someone who Loves her as much as she clearly loves them. And that person just isnt Finn.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlarkfan_phantom View Post
    Me neither. Without Lea, Chris, and Dianna, I don't think I could watch it.
    Lea, Chris and Mark for me...

Quote Originally Posted by MannaBanana View Post

Oh and Apparently Santana and Brittany will start dating in episode 4
    [/B]
    awesome sauce!

Chord Overstreet returns to Glee:

http://www.tvline.com/2011/10/glee-chord-overstreet-to-return/

This show changes its mind so much its ridiculous!

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    When I read that news (and please note, it says he's in negotiations so he might not be back after all!) I sighed. We went through all that rigamarole and then Chord comes back? And now they'll have to rewrite and shoehorn and whatnot to bring him back?

Oh Glee, you make me despair sometimes--!

And since I read Ausiello, I saw this:
    Question: We’ve known for a while that there is going to be another holiday album this year for Glee. But will the music make it onto an actual episode? Or is doomed to only live on in my iTunes library? —Casey
    Ausiello: There’s a pretty good chance that the tunes will make it on air since I can officially confirm that Glee is doing a Christmas episode this December. And it looks like this will be the one directed by Mr. Schue himself, Matthew Morrison.

Hmmm, another Christmas episode? And directed by Matt? Huh.

Sam coming back... geeze... that will make a lot of sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post
    Hmmm, another Christmas episode? And directed by Matt? Huh.
    I want to give Matt the benefit of the doubt but yeah, I was expecting another XMas episode since Lea tweeted back in August I think , that she was in the studio doing some Xmas songs. I'm kinda excited for the album though, her O Holy night rendition was amazing.

Also, Klaine sex? mmmm I'm ok. Finchel sex? well Thank God for fanfiction is all I'm gonna said lol

BTW did you all hear this rumor about episode 7? that it's called I kissed a girl. Some people are saying that it's about Rachel, but I think it'll be about Kurt, again. If the rumor turns to be true that's it.

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536 LastLast