No announcement yet.

Dean's stupidity (about the colt)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
    Lexgirl33 it was Lucifer's Sword that anna used to kill uriel and one that castiel used in the premiere
    Do you mean Lucifer's sword or Michael's sword? Was that sword actually Michael's sword? I'd expect a bigger buildup to the actual sword whether it was Lucifer's or Michael's. I guess if it was Lucifer's sword, he was stripped of it before being sealed in hell.

But suppose it was Michael's actual sword. It would make sense since Dean, Sam & the angels were all looking for it & went to that storage facility of John Winchester. It's possible that Castiel set up a trap for the angels & got to the actual Michael sword before the other angels & used it on them.

Comment

Well, the thing is this...the description of the episode and even Kripke himself called it Lucifer's sword, but since we never actually hear it being called that on SPN, Kripke could have changed his mind and it isn't Lucifer's actual sword anymore, since we have seen Castiel fight off some angels who had the same exact sword, and since Castiel never had a sword like that before, and we did see Uriel have that sword first, it could've been Uriel's to start. Maybe it's a weapon for the higher-powered angels, such as Uriel. I mean, if it WAS actually Lucifer's sword, then where is Castiel's or Anna's? Lucifer was banished from Heaven by Michael, so during that banishment, wouldn't Michael have taken the sword back?

Comment

Originally posted by Super-ville
        I think the colt is still the same power, but the witch demon was prepared for it. She knew the bullet was coming, and used telekenisis to stop it. YE was caught by suprise and thats why he was killed.
        Agreed.

I think the demons held on to the Colt because they believe it will kill angels. Gun is believed to be able to kill anything. I think they want it so they can attempt to kill Michael, otherwise they would have scrapped it by now, imo. Lucifer is an angel, not a demon. So until somebody actually gets a shot off at an angel, we won't know if it works on them or not.

Like someone mentioned up thread, I don't think they will use the Colt to kill Lucifer. I see this season ending with him being reimprisoned. I do worry for Cas though. They might use the Colt on him.

Comment

^^ I actually see Dean trying to use the Colt on Lucifer, but Lucy takes the Colt away from Dean and saying something like, "I bet you're wondering if this gun works on angels..." and he shoots and kills Castiel. I mean, if there is a sixth season, or any hope of it, I would expect Misha to sign for two seasons and not just one.
          Last edited by Call_Me_Ishmael; 10-06-2009, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
            ^^ I actually see Dean trying to use the Colt on Lucifer, but Lucy takes the Colt away from Dean and saying something like, "I bet you're wondering if this gun works on angels..." and he shoots and kills Castiel. I mean, if there is a sixth season, or any hope of it, I would expect Misha to sign for two seasons and not just one.
            Quite possible scenario there. Though I'd rather hate for poor Cas to go out that way.

If it does go to a sixth season (and I think it will even though rating haven't been as strong), there will be no need for MC's character, imo. I mean I like Castiel, but Kripke has said he is going to wrap up this particular storyline in this season...regardless of whether he signs on to write for a 6th or not. So either Cas goes back to where ever angels go or he ends up dead. He'd be a third wheel in a 6th seaon, imo, as he wouldn't really have a purpose. Besides someone has to die, as this show likes to kill people....

So since the Colt has been brought back up, I think it will be used on somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
              Do you mean Lucifer's sword or Michael's sword? Was that sword actually Michael's sword? I'd expect a bigger buildup to the actual sword whether it was Lucifer's or Michael's. I guess if it was Lucifer's sword, he was stripped of it before being sealed in hell.

But suppose it was Michael's actual sword. It would make sense since Dean, Sam & the angels were all looking for it & went to that storage facility of John Winchester. It's possible that Castiel set up a trap for the angels & got to the actual Michael sword before the other angels & used it on them.
              yes i mean it is the Lucifer Sword

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎