Stuart Campbell?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LilMo
    I think he's related to her, like a nephew or younger brother
    Yeah i think i would go along with that.HE acted if he was some family member around Tess

Comment

Im just glad theres finally someone in Smallville with the same name as me

Comment

Looks like he's a wiz kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu.Kent
          Im just glad theres finally someone in Smallville with the same name as me
          Hey Stu i really dig your avatar,it`s cool.

Comment

I really think he is going to end up being SV's Superboy, something about Lois's line about him being in school. Yes, Lois is witty and and says what she thinks, but I can't remember her ever having spoken to a lacky out of nowhere like that.

Comment

Originally posted by smallv17
              I bet they are related somehow.He acted very naturally around her and when Tess said that he now has ''to knock the door, because he's working for her'' it is implied that they know each other well. It's a weird theory, i know, but maybe he is her brother...
              Maybe this is a flaw on CF's acting but when she first says "Hey" then "You work for me now," the "hey" was very soft as opposed to her usual forceful delivery. They could have a closer relationship.

Comment

I don't know, but I like him so far.

Comment

Does anyone have a screen cap of him?

Comment

Originally posted by amidaladaae
                    Maybe this is a flaw on CF's acting but when she first says "Hey" then "You work for me now," the "hey" was very soft as opposed to her usual forceful delivery. They could have a closer relationship.
                    I don't know, tess isn't all out evil and he is just a kid so maybe she's being gentle with him.

Comment

Stuart Campbell is Snapper Carr

He might turn out to be Smallville version's of Snapper Carr...Justice League's only nonsuperhero member and unoffical mascot

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎