No announcement yet.

Stuart Campbell?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuart Campbell?

I see the guy that was with Tess is named Stuart Campbell. Does anyone know anything about this guy, or did they just throw some random kid in there?

I think he's SV's version of Lenny Luthor.

Comment

I think she needed her Chloe, so she hired this tech guy. I love it when Lois remarked, "Should you be in school?!"

Comment

I was just re-watching and about to start thread!

I liked him! I hope he recurs as Tess' growing confidant.

Comment

I assume he's from the same quasi foster home Tess created when she formed the Injustice League. Since she lost her last assistant, Eva, in Injustice, she's got this new kid, Stuart, to replace her.

I'm not sure how I feel about this guy. He could be useful or annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by LoD
            I assume he's from the same quasi foster home Tess created when she formed the Injustice League. Since she lost her last assistant, Eva, in Injustice, she's got this new kid, Stuart, to replace her.

I'm not sure how I feel about this guy. He could be useful or annoying.
            ITA. I'm not impressed.

Comment

He'll be back in Crossfire.

Comment

Argh, teen sidekick overload!

Comment

Originally posted by tyson08
                  he'll be back in crossfire.
                  woohoo!

Comment

I was very confused too, he got quite a bit of screentime as well.

Comment

I bet they are related somehow.He acted very naturally around her and when Tess said that he now has ''to knock the door, because he's working for her'' it is implied that they know each other well. It's a weird theory, i know, but maybe he is her brother...

Comment

Who knows? I don't think he'll become a major character on SV though. Unless, the writers are looking for him to become a replacement for Jimmy at the Planet.

Comment

He's exposition for the other side

Comment

I think he's related to her, like a nephew or younger brother

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanRox
                              Who knows? I don't think he'll become a major character on SV though. Unless, the writers are looking for him to become a replacement for Jimmy at the Planet.
                              I think you're confusing Stuart (Tess' minion) and Randall Brady (Worker at DP).

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎