Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will Lois find out Clark is the Blur?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyone is going to jump me for this...but//
    Lois will need a mem wipe....

if so..

unless you want the next to last season have LOIS knowing clark is the blur..

withut a wipe? thats rewriting modifying things and stretching things a bit...i'd be okay with it.

Now, something i DO want, is Lois to have super powers for one episode. Yea, kryptonian powers....to reflect the comics....for one episode...after that, i'm good

but lois finding out? i've always enjoyed the idea, but...it depends on how you want to do a big plot

Comment

^^She had powers in Bloodline, though she was possessed.

I'd rather not have that though. She wrote herself off as being a superhero in Stiletto & they don't need to go back to that. It was enough what they did with Lana.

Comment

I don't know why. Just hav her accidently gain powers, thne not be sure of how to se them, but somehow end up saving the day for a change.

FOr a episode. It'd work.

Enough to lana? I seriously do not know why people have issues with lana having powers. Probably because they took it LITERALLY< haha, when she said she was clark's equal.

Having powers is not a game changer, guys. Seriously. Clark's the guy who's been at it 9 years. He'll be th eone who continues to stay on the job, so no worries.

besides, a superpowered lois might add some humor.

Strange, i don't remember bloodline... :O

Oh, for a second go, she wouldn't be "trying the superhero thing" since that happened already. That's not the only possible plotline.

----------------

Lios finding out clark is the blur... it isnt that bad

Comment

I think she'll remember her time in the future and that is how she'll find out.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanRox
            I think she'll remember her time in the future and that is how she'll find out.
            I hope we find out that she did go to the 31st century and get a scene where she meets the Legion, perhaps as a flashback from Rokk or at the very worst a 3rd person flashback. Because it was a contradiction to show Rokk telling Clark in the recap seen at the beginning of Savior to send Doomsday to the future (which was the 31st century where the Legion would be waiting for him) while showing Lois only being 1 year into the future. It would be cool to see Lois being sent on a mission by the Legion & having her memory of the Legion erased prior to leaving the 31st century.

Comment

IF she does find out, it will probably be #5. I don't think she will, though.

Comment

If she finds out, I'm saying she will be in grave danger & Clark will not hesitate to save her, but will have to expose his secret in doing so. I would rather have this than him just telling her again as he did in Infamous since that would be redundant & lackluster, like the revelation of his secret to Lana was in Phantom.

I wouldn't mind if it happens the way I suggested in point #5 in the post below (yes, I realize I have two points #4's):

Zatanna's in town and she's going to put a spell on you! It's Freaky Thursday on the Mar. 26 episode of Smallville!
                Last edited by xrayvision; 10-06-2009, 07:56 AM.

Comment

She DOES have flashes from the future and the writers point her as the key to Clark's problem with the kandorians, so I think it'll have something to do with the future. If she experienced (just a theory coming from the flashes) the end of the world, she would remember Clark trying to save them OR as Alia said, trying to kill them, so she'll know about his powers right? I think that the future think is the most probable to happen, but I would really like him to tell her. (we all do :/)

Comment

I'm hoping that now that Clark is back at the DP, he'll ask Lois to move back to the Kents Farm (since she's apparently sleeping on Chloe's couch right now). Once she's there she'll find the Blur's outfit and put it together. Since they've already shown Clark telling Lois who he really is in S8, I think it would be cool to have her put it together herself and confront him about it.

Comment

In a thread under the Savior episode I went on at length about how bringing Lois in when they did gave us enough time for her not to know about Clark/Blur. We are ready now to move the story into the phase where Lois finds out Clark and his alter ego are the same person. Without the glasses or the Superman costume. This is an alternate universe per se, so why not have Lois not only figure out the big secret but, help make the costume?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaftell
                        I thought Lois never figures out that Clark is Superman
                        She finds out. In the comics they are married.

Comment

Originally posted by tippership commander
                          I don't know why. Just hav her accidently gain powers, thne not be sure of how to se them, but somehow end up saving the day for a change.

FOr a episode. It'd work.

Enough to lana? I seriously do not know why people have issues with lana having powers. Probably because they took it LITERALLY< haha, when she said she was clark's equal.

Having powers is not a game changer, guys. Seriously. Clark's the guy who's been at it 9 years. He'll be th eone who continues to stay on the job, so no worries.

besides, a superpowered lois might add some humor.

Strange, i don't remember bloodline... :O

Oh, for a second go, she wouldn't be "trying the superhero thing" since that happened already. That's not the only possible plotline.

----------------

Lios finding out clark is the blur... it isnt that bad
                          I was thinking about this and I'd love to see lois temporarily gain the blurs powers after he saves her and her use them to help people Put out fires rescue animals stuck in trees but not even think of attacking lex or anyone else she deems evil like lana did when she got clark's powers showing that as part of the reason clark falls for lois. You could even have lois freaking out over the responsibility and calling for the blur to come take the powers away before she accidently harms anyone. And then if psw choose to they can have clark reveal himself to lois as the blur when he goes to remove the powers from her.

Comment

very funny choices.
                            I wanted to choose them all!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
                              I think she'll kiss the Blur and find out they're one in the same.
                              You were right. That's exactly how it happened.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎