Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ma Kent was referenced...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martha Kent is the only character I miss. Lana, Pete, Lionel, Jonathan, even Lex... got sick of them. I think I'm in the minority there.

Comment

Hello? PSW can you hear us? Now just a little while ago we were asking for shelby and ma kent...then boom! Yayyy love psw lately!

Comment

Originally posted by mr lane

shouldnt have martha ran for senator again by now?

That depends on when the US Senator she replaced was elected, because she was finishing out his term. Senators have 6 year terms, and are staggered in reelection every 2 years.
        The episode 6.21 Prototype, when Senator Burke was killed, aired in May 2007, and I haven't seen that episode in a while so I'm not sure if it gave any clues as to what point in his term he was at.
        There should have been a special election in Nov. 2008 after she was appointed by the governor to temporarily fill the seat. Of course we can assume she won this special election in offscreenville and it was just never mentioned, because she is still occupying the seat.
        However, if we say that Senator Burke was elected in November 2006, Martha isn't up for reelection until 2012.

Comment

She covered for Clark. That was cool.

Shelby is a BOY! Gah!!! (and Lois is supposed to be allergic to him)

Comment

it was sweet ot have martha mention and getting to see shelby in the episode.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by kryptotrite
            She covered for Clark. That was cool.

Shelby is a BOY! Gah!!! (and Lois is supposed to be allergic to him)
            well we can blame what ever writer it was last season who screwed up with the sex of shelby lol. Also if you forgot lois was back in season 4 after they got shelby to take allergy medication. So she probably isnt alleric to him/her any more.
            Last edited by superspider02; 10-02-2009, 08:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Even in DC, Ma Kent knows how to protect her son. I really hope Martha does make at least one appearance like Kara did, but at least make that episode Martha-savy.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkSupportsOrganic
                Martha Kent is the only character I miss. Lana, Pete, Lionel, Jonathan, even Lex... got sick of them. I think I'm in the minority there.
                I miss Martha the most, but then again I'm glad that Clark is living on his own.

Comment

Would love to see her back on the show but very seriously doubt it. Was good that they refrenced her though. Kinda shocked me!

Comment

I'd like to hear more about her! They should mention her often!

Comment

Originally posted by superdoomsday
                      Good.

I sure do hope she comes back but I doubt it.

me too..

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎