Flirtation 101: Lois & Tess Mercer in "Metallo"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DontCha
    did it really shock you?

the sexual tension has been boiling up since the start of season 8. what happened last night is no shocker to me at all..

i even think lois has a girl crush on her too lol. They have both met their match in one another and it seems to turn into sexual tension.

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

Also. Lois is in no way unaware that Tess finds her attractive, Lois KNOWS it and uses it to her own advantage sometimes. (She's done this before in the fightclub episode). Its actually a weakness in tess that Lois works with when it comes to their face offs. One where Lois gets the upper hand.

If tess was a guy, it wouldnt be so confusing to some of the audience. It would be the scenario of a powerful man who's one weakness is an attractive woman.

Tess often appears overwhelmed by Lois and her "firey" attitudet its what she finds attractive in her. thats why she got irritated at the young assistant when he said it. Lois used Tess' attraction and got the upper hand with it. Tess got mad at that idea..just a bit too late.

its a double sided thing. Tess can often get the upper hand over lois because of her attraction towards her (Odyssey for example). Lois gets a bit overwhelmed by Tess' agressive attraction sometimes. The moment in metallo was incredibly intense, and lois kept it together until she turned away and she sighed. IMo there will no doubt be a moment where Tess actually might even kiss her in an intimidating fashion and lois will not back away. This wont be because she wants to kiss tess, its because the attraction Tess has towards Lois intimidates her so much that it freezes her momentarily. It scares her (imagine a powerful man coming on to her) its both Lois' weapon against tess but it can also backfire easily.
    Reading into nothing. Won't happen.

Comment

Tess and Lois do have some good chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by sithius
        Reading into nothing. Won't happen.
        If this had been a one episode tease then I may have agreed with you but the fact is that there was no need to rehash the sexual tension between Lois and Tess from Odyssey in Metallo and yet the producers did just that. Sometimes you tease an audience merely to excite them. Other times you tease an audience to excite them and prepare them for something that is to come. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibilities to have Tess develop some time of obsession with Lois just as Lex developed with Lana.

Comment

Originally posted by Amelie
          If this had been a one episode tease then I may have agreed with you but the fact is that there was no need to rehash the sexual tension between Lois and Tess from Odyssey in Metallo and yet the producers did just that. Sometimes you tease an audience merely to excite them. Other times you tease an audience to excite them and prepare them for something that is to come. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibilities to have Tess develop some time of obsession with Lois just as Lex developed with Lana.
          Part of me says this makes sense and the other part of me says there is no way in hell they will go there on this show.

Comment

Looks like Clark has got himself some competition. Ella, maybe you should start a poll between Clois and Tois.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs_TomWelling
              Looks like Clark has got himself some competition. Ella, maybe you should start a poll between Clois and Tois.
              Great idea

Hard choices, hard choices...

Comment

Originally posted by Amelie
                I don't think it's out of the realm of possibilities to have Tess develop some time of obsession with Lois just as Lex developed with Lana.
                Just like it wasn't not possible for Tina Greer to obsess about you know who. They've done it before, they can do it with Tess, just in a more subtle way.

Comment

Originally posted by clippers
                  Part of me says this makes sense and the other part of me says there is no way in hell they will go there on this show.
                  I dont know if they will do it or not, but judging by the way the thing has been developed. It will not be a surprise to me if it does happen

She may not even kiss her. It may be her just stepping over Lois' personal space in a menacing way as if to kiss her. Then it may not even amount to anything else.

To say im reading into nothing is ungrounded. The sexual tension has already been established, and continued..and for what purpose? last season it led to a ***** fight full of sexual tension (Metallo confirmed that)..this season..who knows how it will turn out..its building to something though.

Im not even a fan of this particular ship..i just find it amusing and risque lol what i find even more amusing is how it still continues to shock people when it becomes obvious on screen. Same thing happened in buffy when Terra first entered, people did not see all the subtle lesbian themes early on in S4 and it shocked them when they actually ended up together.

Tois wont become an item however..The attraction is purely Tess, she will never have lois and boy does she know this lol.

anyone else notice how tess is finding it harder to keep the attraction hidden? its become more obvious on her face compared to other previous encounters
                  Last edited by DontCha; 10-04-2009, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs_TomWelling

Why would I do that? Tess and Lois = Love! There's no competition here. Everyone can play.

So Clarkie, don't feel left out. Trust me. The girls want to include you.

Originally posted by Mai4et0
                    OMG! That scene was awesome! There was flirting and tension, they're both so beautiful. I would love to see something more going on there.
                    And of course, I couldn't help myself doing an avatar or two

. . . . .
                    Aren't they simply two of the most beautiful women out there? And lovely icons!

NEW COUPLE: Loss? Teis? Lotes?
                    Lotes sounds pretty exotic. I like it. But I also like Teslo.

Tess definitely flirts with Lois. She appreciates beauty whether it be a man or a woman. Lois on the other hand doesn't flirt with her at all but is more on guard when talking to Tess. This is definitely a one sided affair with Tess being more intrigued with Lois than vice versa.
                    *shrugs* So Tess is one step ahead of the game. Give Lois time to catch up.

And I wanted to add another comment here, but then when I read what I typed I was like, . Yeah, that's crossing the line. Bite your tongue. But it was so funny and if someone wants to know what I was going to say just send me a PM and I'll fill you in!

Ella, you make me smile. I hope there's more naughty/nice Lois and Tess foreplay, because I love reading your reaction! It has me rolling in the aisles.

Tois is action
                    Toes is action? Um, you keep your foot fetish to yourself, Missy! This thread is exclusively for Tess and Lois!

Also. Lois is in no way unaware that Tess finds her attractive, Lois KNOWS it and uses it to her own advantage sometimes. (She's done this before in the fightclub episode). Its actually a weakness in tess that Lois works with when it comes to their face offs. One where Lois gets the upper hand.

If tess was a guy, it wouldnt be so confusing to some of the audience. It would be the scenario of a powerful man who's one weakness is an attractive woman.

Tess often appears overwhelmed by Lois and her "firey" attitudet its what she finds attractive in her. thats why she got irritated at the young assistant when he said it. Lois used Tess' attraction and got the upper hand with it. Tess got mad at that idea..just a bit too late.

its a double sided thing. Tess can often get the upper hand over lois because of her attraction towards her (Odyssey for example). Lois gets a bit overwhelmed by Tess' agressive attraction sometimes. The moment in metallo was incredibly intense, and lois kept it together until she turned away and she sighed. IMo there will no doubt be a moment where Tess actually might even kiss her in an intimidating fashion and lois will not back away. This wont be because she wants to kiss tess, its because the attraction Tess has towards Lois intimidates her so much that it freezes her momentarily. It scares her (imagine a powerful man coming on to her) its both Lois' weapon against tess but it can also backfire easily.
                    Wow. Keep talking. You make my fantasy sound like totally plausible and stuff. I like it!

IMO there will no doubt be a moment where Tess actually might even kiss her in an intimidating fashion and lois will not back away.

I...uh....

I-I....

I think I love you for putting that out there in the universe.

Obsession, you say? I can so handle that. Yeah, bring it.

Ditto.

Just like it wasn't not possible for Tina Greer to obsess about you know who. They've done it before, they can do it with Tess, just in a more subtle way.
                    Yeah, and let's not make Tess's affection for Lois like a psychotic thing cuz lesbian = psycho is not a message I want on my screen. If the producers did want to take something like this seriously, they could use Tess's affection for Lois to humanize her character more and bring her back from the dark side a little. For any BTVS fans it would be the equivalent of what Buffy's love did for Spike (you know, the soul quest and such). But I don't want this to be taken THAT seriously. I want more teasing, maybe a forced kiss. I'm not picky, really .

She may not even kiss her. It may be her just stepping over Lois' personal space in a menacing way as if to kiss her. Then it may not even amount to anything else.
                    Oh god, I want this NOW.

*calms down*

I'm better. Really. I am.

Same thing happened in buffy when Terra first entered, people did not see all the subtle lesbian themes early on in S4 and it shocked them when they actually ended up together.
                    Willow/Tara!

Oh, but don't go there. With their tragic ending, I swear I'll be traumatized for a long time and will never be able to get over the "Kennedy/Potential" story.

But yeah, Joss Whedon was DA MAN with the whole taking a lesbian relationship seriously. I approved of his message.

The attraction is purely Tess, she will never have lois and boy does she know this
                    Pfft! Tess can so have Lois.

Okay, okay, fine, she probably can't but um since when is that an issue for Tess? I feel she's a "Faith" type character from BTVS. So her motto is basically Faith's motto: "Want. Take. Have." So if Tess really wants Lois, she'll take her.

(and YES, it did just get incredibly hot in here)

Comment

Originally posted by Ella

Yeah, and let's not make Tess's affection for Lois like a psychotic thing cuz lesbian = psycho is not a message I want on my screen. If the producers did want to take something like this seriously, they could use Tess's affection for Lois to humanize her character more and bring her back from the dark side a little. For any BTVS fans it would be the equivalent of what Buffy's love did for Spike (you know, the soul quest and such). But I don't want this to be taken THAT seriously. I want more teasing, maybe a forced kiss. I'm not picky, really .
                      Yeah I really don't want this to go all creepy. Maybe have her show up two steps behind Lois a few times and maybe even save her ass a couple times before Clark even gets there or something. We already know she is kinda spying on her with the computer and all.

I kinda like TeLo?

Comment

"save her ass" ?

Er, um okay. Nice phrasing there.

Comment

There was definitely sexual tension between them. What's the name of this shipper? Tois? Less?

Comment

Originally posted by Mai4et0
                            OMG! That scene was awesome! There was flirting and tension, they're both so beautiful. I would love to see something more going on there.
                            And of course, I couldn't help myself doing an avatar or two

. . . . .
                            Gorgeous! You should make one with Lois in the maid outfit. We know Tess was err really impressed by it.

Comment

Alright, someone needs to bring out the firehoses! It is getting hot in here!

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                                Kneel before Tois

This thread is so Hilarious! keep it comin.

----- Added 50 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Spike84
                                Tess had naughty eyes for Maxima too.
                                This one too. Can't stop Laughing! LOL!
                                Last edited by malcrew; 10-18-2009, 03:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎