Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flirtation 101: Lois & Tess Mercer in "Metallo"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was like they were trying to seduce each other for information almost.

Comment

Caasidy did an interview that kinda explain her views on the Tess/Lois interactions.

AE: Wonderful. I was also reading online that some people thought there were some lesbian undertones for your character on Smallville. I was wondering if you ever saw that or if you think people just like to read into subtext?

CF: [Laughs] Yes, I think people do like to read into subtext. I also think that Tess Mercer was a really special character. I don't think that she was a lesbian but I definitely think she could be that girl who would kiss another girl at a party.
      AE: Yeah.

CF: You know, to shock someone. I think she was really open and free in that way and just super-sexual. I mean, they set it up in this way where I had a lot of scenes with Erica and I'd be, like, fingering her French maid costume.

AE: Right.

CF:I'd be like "You get what this looks like, right? I mean, you're not idiots."

AE: [Laughs] Right, right.

CF: And they'd be like, "Yeah, no, no, no, it's good." I think they may have painted a few undertones but I don't think that was really meant to be a storyline.

Here's the link for the whole interview:
      http://www.afterellen.com/content/2012/06/cassidy-freeman-longmire-and-what-we-didnt-see-playboy-club?page=0%2C2

Comment

^ Tess became even hotter now.

Comment

One of the many reasons I miss Tess.

Thanks Miss Dreavus.

Comment

Heh. I miss her so much too.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰