Flirtation 101: Lois & Tess Mercer in "Metallo"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flirtation 101: Lois & Tess Mercer in "Metallo"

Now THAT is what I call flirting!

First of all, let me just say that Lois looked absolutely FLAWLESS in this episode. Her face was beyong beautiful and angelic and...just...sigh, perfect! And Tess looked FIERCE! Her eyes really stood out in this episode for some reason. I couldn't stop staring at them. She's so sexy! As for the Tess/Lois scene that was a great surprise! I love the flirting and the teasing between these two characters. It sort of reminds me of the Lois and Clark banter, but you know, sexier!

I love Lois accusing Tess of holding her hostage for three weeks and Tess twisting that around and saying that it was just "wishful" thinking on Lois's part. Nice one, Tess! Nice! At some point these ladies will need to rematch and clothes will be flying off. I feel it! Okay, fine, I dont' feel it as much think it...repeatedly at night but um...that's too much information so I'll stop. Let's just say that a rematch will happen and it will be scorchin' hot! I can't wait!

So what did you guys think of the scene? Did you see the flirtation?

Neither of them will back down from 1 another

Comment

Usually I dont comment on the whole Tess and Lois couple/flirtation topic, but uh... there was DEFINITELY some heavy flirtin goin on with them tonight! lol!

Thats was a great scene though! Lois getting the upper hand, and blackmailing Tess.

Comment

yeah they were laying the sexual tension on thick in this ep. im like 60% sure tess is bi

Comment

Tess always flirts with Lois surprised Lois haven't noticed.

Comment

haha, I didn't expect to see it, but I totally did, oh my...

Comment

Those overtones didn't strike me as profoundly as others. I saw it more like two sharks circling each other, measuring the other up.

They stuck me more as two gunfighters facing off at a time when neither could act but foreshadowing a showdown that is forthcoming. It was a very electric scene; taught and tense with some sexual overtone but to me, more of a lead-in to a throwdown.

Comment

Cassidy really plays Tess Mercer so well. She gives the character so many layers. It's amazing. One scene she can be completely cold and vicious, the next scene sweet and coy, and the next vulnerable or scared. And she sells it every time. Flawless. She's amazing. And she really sold the flirtation in this scene!
                Last edited by Ella; 10-02-2009, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ella
                  Cassidy really plays Tess Mercer so well. She gives the character so many layers. It's amazing. One scene she can be completely cold and vicious, the next scene sweet and coy, and the next vulnerable or scared. And she sells it every time. Flawless. She's amazing. And she really sold the fliration in this scene!
                  QTF.
                  I gotta say. I wanted to join in with the flirting.

Comment

Originally posted by skylar
                    Tess always flirts with Lois surprised Lois haven't noticed.
                    Of course she noticed. Didn't you hear about their three week getaway?

Comment

whe she was talkin about havin lois in her arms i was like jeez be a bit more transparent why don't you . Clark better watch out.

Comment

Originally posted by clois-destiny-forever
                        haha, I didn't expect to see it, but I totally did, oh my...

Yeah me too, glad I am not going crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
                          whe she was talkin about havin lois in her arms i was like jeez be a bit more transparent why don't you . Clark better watch out.
                          I'm sure he'd love to do that. Watch. That is.

Comment

They should just make Tess gay and get it over with. I never really thought she was a man-chaser anyway.

Comment

Bi probably, but I don't see 100%.

Although I would love to see a love scene between those two.

That would totally make up for all the years of being subjected to Lexana sex.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎