Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark and Lois reunite

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven’t watched it yet, but I’m taking that the reunion did meet if not exceed expectations?..lol

Comment

Loved the hole episode. As I perdicted, Lois would take shelby back to the talon to look after him. So cute where he woke her up. Too bad the dream wasn't more detailed, although clarks shirt was hanging on the flag pole. Reminded me of the image from "Death of Superman". I also saw some foreshadowing. Chloe will be gone next year if there is to be a season 10, and Lois will take her place as Clark's side kick/lover. And the scene at the daily planet... Sweetness. Loved seeing Clark smile while Lois was talking to him. He hasn't have a heart felt smile in a while. Hope Lois will make him smile more and laugh. Reminds me of how they used to tease each other back in season 4. Can't wait till next week. The trailer looks great. I love how Clark is holding Lois in his arms after they are done fighting the zombies.

Comment

Like the reviewer on Kryptonsite said in his review the Clois scene of her talking about what happened with the Blur was very familiar if you have ever seen the 1950's Adventures of Superman series. The smile was just like George Reeve use to do. The only thing missing was Clark smiling at the camera and winking to the audience(Thank goodness they did not go that far).

Comment

Originally posted by Man_of_Tommorrow
          Like the reviewer on Kryptonsite said in his review the Clois scene of her talking about what happened with the Blur was very familiar if you have ever seen the 1950's Adventures of Superman series. The smile was just like George Reeve use to do. The only thing missing was Clark smiling at the camera and winking to the audience(Thank goodness they did not go that far).
          Yeah, Clark winking and smiling at the camera would be... stupid.

Comment

Yeah, Clark winking and smiling at the camera would be... stupid.
            I agree. They should have done it back in Season 6 though when they did the Noir episode(The Black and White ep), it would have been cheesy but it was a dream sequence and the ep. was already cheesy so I think it might have worked.

Comment

I just have to say that I loved the whole Damn Episode. I loved the Cloisness and absolutely LOVED and died over the rabid trailer. Cannot wait till next friday

Comment

SuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeWeeeeeet!!!!!

Oh the grin on Clark's face when Lois sat upon his desk and began recounting her sidekick adventures w/ the 'Blur' to him! You can't beat that folks!

Comment

Originally posted by kg1507
                  Oh trust me, I'm putting it up as soon as I possibly can lol
                  Your amazing Kim thank you !

Comment

Originally posted by herolee10
                    I haven’t watched it yet, but I’m taking that the reunion did meet if not exceed expectations?..lol
                    yeah I'd say so

Comment

Good scene

Comment

I'm guessing that every Clois video that is ever made from now on will include that hug. lol.

Comment

I hope they at least get the date started before everything goes to hell.

Comment

Its 3am here but I can't seem to go to sleep. Good thing I don't have work tomorrow.lol. I guess Matt was right when he said hugbeforezod. ehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
                              Not only was Lois smiling and over the moon, but the look in Clark's face when she was hugging him and telling him her story showed how much he missed her too.
                              Words right out of my mouth. It was just SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! If SV keeps giving us this all season, I will be one happy camper (and will forgive them for you know what last season).

Comment

Already on youtube

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎