Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Acting in Metallo

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I loved about BAG and TW scene, was BAG delivery raised TW's performance. I've never heard TW's voice crack emotionally from a line delivery then when he replied to corbin saying, "I'm sorry. What happened to your sister was tragic..."

Even Ed's performance with Blur after that I think was strengthened. He really got everyone's game up. I strongly believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by davidbrenton
      What I loved about BAG and TW scene, was BAG delivery raised TW's performance. I've never heard TW's voice crack emotionally from a line delivery then when he replied to corbin saying, "I'm sorry. What happened to your sister was tragic..."

Even Ed's performance with Blur after that I think was strengthened. He really got everyone's game up. I strongly believe that.
      BAG was good but I'm not in favor of under-rating the acting talents of Tom and Erica to pump up the acting talents of another character. Tom and Erica are awesome actors without the help of a guest actor, imo.

Comment

Awful acting almost all the way around, besides BAG.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
          BAG was good but I'm not in favor of under-rating the acting talents of Tom and Erica to pump up the acting talents of another character. Tom and Erica are awesome actors without the help of a guest actor, imo.
          That's true. Yes, BAG was excellent but Tom and Erica also played their parts really well.

Comment

my vote for Brian))))))) he was fantastic!!!! very good actor... Tom was great this epi too, so the rest of the cast- I like all SV actors...they`re all brilliant))))))))

Comment

Yes Brian... i could really feel what he was feeling in that episode... Those emotions was perfect on the way he acted it...

Comment

I voted for Brian. He was superb!

Comment

BAG

Comment

loved ED, TW, BAG, TESS, AM! in that order!

Comment

TW,he has in this epi expresions he never show up..........

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
                        I voted BAG. He was outstanding with TW and ED close seconds.
                        ITA

Comment

You guys are all wrong. How about Shelby.
                          She has to be nominated for an Oscar.
                          I mean cmon, she rocked in this episode.

Comment

Tom Welling !
                            BAG is a close second

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍