Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Second Episode of the Series?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Metallo will be the favorite, because Clark Kent is becoming more like Superman.

Comment

S3 Phoenix

Seemed like everybody was really drained and it was nice to see the Kents finally get Clark back

Comment

Metallo is third last behind sneeze and gone

Comment

Metallo was very good. But Heat takes the place for the best 2nd of the series for me.

Comment

Heat

Comment

Metallo was great but Mortal is one of my all time favs. Its the ONLY episode where I actually liked the Clark and Lana relationship, it was nice seeing Clark kick butt and use his mind to fight without powers, and its the very first episode where Clark and Chloe start working together. It had many great things about it, so thats my vote. But Metallo definately comes next!!

Comment

No doubts for me, Metallo.

Great writing, great acting, great directing, great characterization, great everything.

Comment

Metallo is awsome because hes awsome!

Comment

"Hidden" was great because its one of those episodes that portrays Clark as a hero even without powers. Plus, he does that great super-jump to stop the missile, very hero-esque in my opinion.
                    I would put "Kara," because of its strength in explaining that character, or "Metallo" next.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎