Quotes from "Metallo"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could anyone please tell me what's Clark saying in his last scene with Chloe, right after she says something along the lines of: "I went to the DP and looked at Lois' computer and found that Tess had loaded it up with serious spyware"?
    I watched it several times but still can't understand it, and he has this little smile on, so I'm really curious.

Comment

Clark- "You mean she didn't re-hire Lois out of the goodness of her heart.."
      Chloe- "She wanted to find where Lois has been the last 3 weeks, Now if she figures out.."
      Clark- "She was in the future? And brought back a Kryptonian that says I'll end the world."
      Chloe- "Tess already knows too much about you. We can't let her get to Lois' memories before you do."
      Last edited by DarkKal; 10-03-2009, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkKal
        Chloe- "She wanted to find where Lois has been the last 3 weeks, Now if she figures out.."
        Clark- "She was in the future? And brought back a Kryptonian that says I'll end the world."
        Chloe- "Tess already knows too much about you. We can't let her get to Lois' memories before you do."
        Haha!
        Thank you so much!

Comment

Oh, hearing those two discussing how to deal with problems and fighting baddies, and lets face it Tess is a pest and a baddie, does a heart of an longtime fan of the Chlark partnership good! It's been to long and that dialog allows me to stick my head in the sand and believe that during this year, they will bring their relationship back on track towards where it once was and they will work together again and give us fans marvelous scenes to enjoy!
          Not to mention, some of the best quotes in the episode!

Comment

Getting away from the lightheartedness..(sorry)....Clark's speech in the Watchtower was brilliantly spoken by our star. "I'm trying to fill the void by hanging out on rooftops easdropping on people....people who are connecting and living. Thinking what's the point of protecting life,if you've lost your sense on how to live it. Maybe I can't do this,Chloe. Maybe I can't stay away."

Comment

stop me if i'm wrong, but didn't Lois call Shelby a..."her?"

~K

Comment

Originally posted by Ella
                Hands down the best lines were delivered by Lois:

Smallville isn't the same without Smallville.

and...

Clark Kent, you're back!

Lois usually gets the best lines!!

Comment

yup shelby apparently had a sex change last season and is now a female.

Comment

"Who knew that a little rock could bring the Goliath down." -Metallo

Comment

Originally posted by Iluvgreen
                      Lois: "Heartless bastard!"

Lois and Clark: "Our phonebooth."

Lois: "Clark Kent, you're back!"

Clark: "I'm here."
                      Yep, my thoughts exactly!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by txluvstom
                      Getting away from the lightheartedness..(sorry)....Clark's speech in the Watchtower was brilliantly spoken by our star. "I'm trying to fill the void by hanging out on rooftops easdropping on people....people who are connecting and living. Thinking what's the point of protecting life,if you've lost your sense on how to live it. Maybe I can't do this,Chloe. Maybe I can't stay away."
                      I forgot about that, yeah, that was a beautiful summary of his realization there. Thanks!
                      Last edited by hellokitty; 10-03-2009, 08:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I liked the Goliath line. I also liked when Clark found Metallo and told him to get away from Lois. A little shiver ran down my spine at that one.

Comment

Originally posted by txluvstom
                          Thank you! Beautiful quote. Very underrated. I'm very proud of him.

Comment

Originally posted by SVFan7337
                            ...is anyone in this forum old enough to remember making pictures out of lite brite pegs?
                            I'm pushing 30, and I remember being given a Lite-Brite for either Christmas or my birthday (don't remember which) when I was about 10 or 12 years old. I wish I could remember more, but after a while the memories seem to merge. I do recall enjoying that contraption a lot, though.

Comment

"You're taking this all too personally, Chloe."

I love that line.

Comment

Lois: You're giving me Corben's leftovers?
                                Editor: Make a meal of it Lane!

Lois: Daily Planet. Lois Lane, your first choice of reporting.

Lois: He works here? (DP) Hey, do you want me to find who's missing their keys?
                                Clark: No.. I just wondered if you had noticed..
                                Lois: I am so on it!

Clark to Lois: Then I call you. At our phonebooth.

Lois: Hunting down a real life terminator.

Clark: You're safe now Lois. I'm here.

Lois: Heartless bastard

Clark: I'm gonna be needing that

Lois: Clark Kent you're back! I was beginning to think that your family lived on a distant planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎