Quotes from "Metallo"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois: Hearless Bastard (Only Lois could deliver such a corny line, and it still be funny)

Chloe: We've both sacrified too much for you to start backsliding (something to that effec)

Comment

Originally posted by miss smith
      Lois: "Smallville isn't the same without Smallville"

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Chloe: "So you decided to call him out by dog-napping his furry friend"
      Those were some of my favorites as well!

Also the part when Clark asks Lois what happened (between her, the Blur, and John Corben)...Lois just hops onto the desk and explains the whole thing--love it!

Comment

Lois: "Heartless bastard!"

Lois and Clark: "Our phonebooth."

Lois: "Clark Kent, you're back!"

Clark: "I'm here."

Comment

"Lois means something to you.. Something more" - Chloe Sullivan

Comment

Tess to Lois: "The last time you and I saw each other, things did get a little .....physical, didn't they?" So hot!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Son of Krypton
              Tess to Lois: "The last time you and I saw each other, things did get a little .....physical, didn't they?" So hot!!!!
              I'm not going to lie, I had a pretty goofy grin on my face when she said that...

Comment

Lois: "Heartless bastard."

Comment

i almost thought your family lived on another planet

Comment

"When did you become a living lite brite?"

Laughed so hard...is anyone in this forum old enough to remember making pictures out of lite brite pegs?

Comment

^^
                      I'm in Gr 12 (16 yrs old) and I'm old enough to remember that... So I'm thinking just about everybody should remember.

But ya... it did bring back memories... enough to make me laugh. =D

Comment

Originally posted by SVFan7337

Laughed so hard...is anyone in this forum old enough to remember making pictures out of lite brite pegs?

YES!! I used to love playing with lite brite!! It was really fun and made pictures look so pretty!

thought this episode was great! think my fav quote was "missed you too lois". that whole scene was sweet!

Comment

Lois had the best lines in the episode..

"Shouldn't you be in school?"
                          "Heartless b******"
                          "I was beginning to think your family was from another planet"

"Our phone booth"-Clark..I thought that was pretty good!!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I am!! I got a lite brite for Christmas sometime between '88-'90..Can't remember the exact year for sure..
                          Last edited by Karafan1; 10-02-2009, 09:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Umm, yes. Can remember going to see Superman: The Movie. And darn, you beat me to it.

Clark: "You're safe now, Lois. I'm here." "Things have been easy with Lois lately. Talking to her just felt right." Squeeee

Chloe: "Clark, what did you think she was going to do, this is LOIS?!" heh heh "Lois means something to you, something more." More squeees.

Lois, who did have most of the best lines: "At least I have a heart." "Shouldn't you be in school?" "You really DO care about me, don't you?!" "Banter, banter, banter. What happened, did your snappy patter set with the sun? A little less snap and a little more banter, please." "Is that a foot?" I think Lois' quote to Corben was actually more along the lines of "I think I want the shirt back on."

I also loved one nonverbal: Lois, drawing the Superman symbol in the dust at the Kent family farm.
                            Last edited by geminis; 10-02-2009, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkfan_phantom
                              ^^
                              I'm in Gr 12 (16 yrs old) and I'm old enough to remember that... So I'm thinking just about everybody should remember.

But ya... it did bring back memories... enough to make me laugh. =D
                              haha i was thinking the exact same thing! well said..i'm 18 and i played with those when i was a kid! it was a funny line though.

Comment

Clark: I'm gonna be needing that.

Jeesh he said that line so seriously. But, I suppose he had to find something to say... he looked a bit nervous returning to see Lois in person for the first time.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎