Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^Sorry to hear that...good-bye!!

Thanks Supsfan for the breakdown. I'm now anxiously waiting for the ratings to come in.
    Last edited by wellinglover66; 10-03-2009, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANNY044
      I say 1.5 or less (with a little luck).

Smallville now:
      -Bad script (very predictable). T-T
      -The actors don't have feeling. U.U
      -Is depressing and suffocating.
      -The story of Clark, Lois and the blur makes me laugh. They have fallen in love very suddenly, is not credible.
      -The producers can bring all DC characters, but crumbles Smallville.
      -Smallville today have a viewer less, me.

Goodbye, people. I say goodbye to Smallville after 9 years watching the show. This year is the end, I'm sure. Always Chlark... (For me was the best part of the show and the producers have destroyed it). Good luck to the people who continue watching the show. I hope that your wishes are fulfilled and will not disappoint you (as it happened to me).

I'm leaving now... Up, up and away!
      I did a quick search of you other 3 posts and found this in the Savior ratings thread

Friday= Failure
      [Mod Edit]
      Smallville is predictable and boring.
      I'm so sad, the premier did not like me and I will not keep watching the show.
      Good Bye... Snif... Snif...
      I thought you was leaving last week?

Comment

Losing the New York tri state area is going to hurt Metallo in the ratings, everyone knows that. I'm going to post a graph showing how bad Abyss was killed by a New York pre-emption, you know a little visual. It's going to kill the finals.

Comment

After thinking, I change my predict from 2.412 to 2.0 million.

Comment

Smallville now:
            -The story of Clark, Lois and the blur makes me laugh. They have fallen in love very suddenly, is not credible.

Goodbye, people. I say goodbye to Smallville after 9 years watching the show. This year is the end, I'm sure. Always Chlark... (For me was the best part of the show and the producers have destroyed it). Good luck to the people who continue watching the show. I hope that your wishes are fulfilled and will not disappoint you (as it happened to me).

Good think you didn't fail to mention it so that we'd know the real reason why you hate the Superman-ish tone of the show.

Comment

I'm on another planet right now, therefore I do not care what the ratings are. This season is the best yet and I can't wait to get it on DVD

Comment

Originally posted by hexzek
                Losing the New York tri state area is going to hurt Metallo in the ratings, everyone knows that. I'm going to post a graph showing how bad Abyss was killed by a New York pre-emption, you know a little visual. It's going to kill the finals.
                As I pointed out above without NY, SV would have pulled roughly a 2.38(which factors in the fact NY had a 12.5% higher viewership of Smallville then the rest of the country) rating last week instead of 2.57. The only thing that can scew my calculations is if the figure I got for the CW station out of NY is wrong(ie 7.5M households or 6.5% of all the households in the US). I think there was other reasons Abyss got hit so much.
                Last edited by Supsfan; 10-03-2009, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Smallville now:

I BET YOU WATCH NEXT WEEK

Comment

Originally posted by DGirlLois4Clark
                    I'm on another planet right now, therefore I do not care what the ratings are. This season is the best yet and I can't wait to get it on DVD
                    It's optimistic people like you who make me happy to be on these boards

Comment

Originally posted by hexzek

It always amuses me that on that scale next to Power there is (Fail), yet it has higher ratings than everything that came after, plus, it had higher numbers in the desired demos of any episode last season. Plus, I think it was very high on the Itunes list, # 3 of TV episodes.

I think someone should add this season's ratings along side Season 7 and 8.......that would be quite a visual!!
                      Last edited by suzieQ; 10-03-2009, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tmchale1970

I'm thinking/hoping low 2 millions like 2.2-3 but I'm not sure, probably will do worse which sucks sicne this show really has stepped up a notch... it's seriously just got totally awesome, last season was great but this is on a whole new level.

Comment

any news?

Comment

I'll take a guess--2.2 million.

Comment

Originally posted by tmchale1970
                              The person might not. I stopped watching after Savior, because of 2 factors....its on a Friday! I dont want to be stuck in my house to watch a TV show and I (personally...that means me, my opinion, my view, my taste) do not like the direction of the show and how the characters are written and how their actions and feelings are alllll over the place. That doesnt mean other people have to feel that way, but its they way I feel.

But to my point. I am still here to see the ratings because I want to see if others stopped watching. Also to see if there would be a reason to pull me back.

Comment

With New York not airing it I'm gonna say around 1.9 million. I had some slight audio problems towards the end and didn't hear what Tess said

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎