TV Ratings for The End

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should we even care about the ratings? We're getting our promised five years.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
      Should we even care about the ratings? We're getting our promised five years.
      I really want a 6th season focused on the Croatoan virus & the being behind it.

Comment

Hrm..well I guess some people would want a season like that, but to me, I am thinking that the Croatoan virus is something that Azazel or Lilith created. I used to think there was a Croatoan demon out there, but I doubt it at the moment, otherwise we would have some kind of clue with last night's episode.

Comment

I liked the theory some one had that it was the Horseman Pestalence, behind the virus but back to the ratings a sixth season would depend on were this one leaves off is they want to go ahead creativly my guess is that they will get one more season CW is not exactly swimming with new hit shows.

Comment

^^Yeah, that's what I am concerned with. I came into this season wanting one more before pulling the plug, but if this season ends with Lucifer being killed, I am not sure where else they can go with it.

All I hope is that whatever happens, it ends with some closure. I hope they know well in advance of the last episode of season five if it will be the end of the series or not. It would suck to have them leave it open and then decide not to go ahead with the sixth season.

I don't know why people aren't watching. It's getting good reviews for the most part each season, there are hot guys on the show for the ladies, and demons and such, so it appeals to guys as well. It's all there. I guess people just prefer the *****y Melrose/90210 type shows nowadays. To each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by nicmar
              I liked the theory some one had that it was the Horseman Pestalence, behind the virus but back to the ratings a sixth season would depend on were this one leaves off is they want to go ahead creativly my guess is that they will get one more season CW is not exactly swimming with new hit shows.
              So true! Poor DO can't create a hit show, can she?? Not that I really for sorry for her...but, it will be our saving grace for sure. Even with lower ratings, we are still near the top of the CW rating chart. They can't afford to lose us. In my mind only 2 things can stop a Season 6: 1) EK, JA, JP and others decide they don't want to do it or 2) the CW finally folds and ceases to exist after this year.

Comment

Originally posted by nicmar
                I liked the theory some one had that it was the Horseman Pestalence
                That is a very good thought.

Pestilence as the being who created the Croatoan virus.

And it would make sense if Kripke is doing it this way. We've seen that Lucifer would be destroying Earth piece by piece for at least five years, and so, for every Horseman, he could be given one year each(as the Bible has it, if Kripke does plan on combining all religions during SPN's Apocalypse), and Sam and Dean could instead be hunting down the Horsemen and trying to get rid of them, so they can be focused on Lucifer in the last part of the season...and a way for the Croatoan virus to be made sure that it won't come back if Sam and Dean hunt Pestilence and send him back to Hell or wherever the Horsemen come from(my vote is Hell).

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎