This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave it a 5.
    [Mod Edit]
    Last edited by Lexgirl33; 10-04-2009, 02:15 PM. Reason: violation of rule #10 and please, no politics are allowed!

Comment

OK, first I have to do something very unattractive:
      I have to gloat and say
      I told you so!

Ha, I was right in that the Colt can kill anything, even angels! Both John's voiceover and Cas (later in the ep.) say so! (and yes, I realize that could just be there beliefs but let me have my fun here people! Please?)

*coughs*
      I'm done. *puts party hat and confetti down*

Sam wanting back in--"I am sick of being a puppet of these sons-of-*****es". Love it!

Dean shooting Sam down. That really hurt. And it reminded me of Shadow, where Dean thought they would be better off apart but then later he decides "we're stronger as a family". You'd think Dean would learn his lesson!

OK, was it me or was that the longest intro we've had before the title card ever? It just seemed so to me. Not anything bad, just...interesting.

Dean punching that little girl. *cringes* I know she was a "Croat" but still. I wonder how Jensen felt about that....

The headline of "President Palin" bombing Houston (and did anyone read under it? It said something about Texas seceding from the Union!). Cute.

Dean heading straight to Bobby's. So Dean. Of course that's where he would go. And seeing the wheelchair with just the bullet holes was somehow worse than seeing Bobby's body or something.

The journal Dean found--was it Bobby's or John's? Cause it looked like John's but it might have been Bobby's. I don't know. And that pic (which, I'm sorry, looked so obviously photoshopped!) made me grin. Cas with a gun!

My heart broke when we saw the Impala junked! Dean mourning his baby....

And future!Dean punching himself out.

I loved this bit--
      "Don't you trust yourself?"
      "No, Absolutely not." That, to me, is the essence of Dean.

And Dean still being a sleaze with the girls. How typical. And did anyone think that Risa (or whatever her name was) looked a little like Cassie? Maybe it was just me.

guru!Castiel and his "harem". Ha. And Cas knowing that it was not Dean almost right away. I liked that.

"What? I like past you." Cas got a lot of funny lines this time around. I have to admit I'm growing very fond of Castiel. I had a feeling I would really like him once he fell (which I predicted he would).

Future!Dean telling now!Dean to say yes. Wanted to smack him. I mean, c'mon, instead of saying yes how about you get back together with Sam and prevent him from saying Yes? I mean, it was obvious that Sam said yes because he and Dean hadn't talked in 5 years! (more of this later.)

Future!Dean and now!Dean squaring off and Dean's "man, something is broken in you" line.

Then future!Dean dying by Sam/Lucifer's hand (well, foot, actually). The casual way he killed him was chilling.

Lucifer explaining himself and then that bit about how he knows that Dean won't kill Sam (finally! Someone gets that!!) or say yes to Michael.

"I win. So...I win."

Dean's return and the save from Cas (yes!).

And the boys together again (yay!). I loved that it looked like a showdown (and Ben obviously wanted us to think that Dean might gank Sam to keep him from becoming Lucifer--I'm actually surprised future!Dean didn't suggest it).

This was, without a doubt, a great episode and the best of this season so far. The boys are back together and they're after the Devil himself, with a little help from Cas.

*big grin on face*

Sidenote: Since Sam was only in the first 5 and last 5 (basically), I have to wonder if he got time off (like he did during the filming of In the Beginning)? Also, the special effects, especially during the "twin Dean" scenes were particularly well done.
      Jensen's getting really good at playing against himself!

Did anybody else think Dean's "We make our own future" was a bit Terminator-ish?
      I was all "ok, John Connor!" Twas funny because I had just finished watching Smallville, guest starring Brian Austin Green (last seen on...Sarah Connor--they even made a reference)!

Comment

We still don't know if it can kill Angels, no angel was shot with it yet. Yes Cas says so but he hasn't witnessed it that we know of. *lets you have your fun*

Comment

I have to say I really enjoyed Jared as evil Sam/Lucifer in the future.

Really enjoyed this episode. Jensen is such a delight to watch.

Comment

Very good freakin episode! I love Jareds acting when he is evil.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎