Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Metallo" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im liking the lois and blur stuff. cant wait to see metallo and clark fight. wonder how clark wont get weak and pass out.

hmmm so guess zod did make metallo but to figure out how to power themselves and not so much to stop the blur. do they even know the blur exsists yet?

----- Added 39 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Mrs. Superman
    BAG did an amazing job in this episode.

----- Added 55 Seconds later -----

True true. Just blessed to have a live version of Superman/Presuperman on tv right now.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

What scene is it?
    lois just got kidnapped by metallo and now a comercial.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-03-2009, 05:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Best scene ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by superhippie2000
        im liking the lois and blur stuff. cant wait to see metallo and clark fight. wonder how clark wont get weak and pass out.

hmmm so guess zod did make metallo but to figure out how to power themselves and not so much to stop the blur. do they even know the blur exsists yet?

----- Added 39 Seconds later -----

lois just got kidnapped by metallo and now a comercial.
        Dun dun dun....
        That's an interesting question about Zod. At the least, if they've been monitoring Metallo then they will definitely know about the Blur very soon.

----- Added 41 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by davidbrenton
        Best scene ever.
        Which scene was that?
        Last edited by Mrs. Superman; 10-03-2009, 05:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• wow loved the clark/metallo showdown. not much of a fight but the effects and the lead "vest" thing was pretty cool. and BAG falling all robotic was great. hopefully hes not gone for good. maybe next time he will get anew heart which makes him 100 percent robot with no emotions at all. would be cool if he hand a color changing heart that was made up of different k and could be used to attack clark differently.

awe clark what a tease haha

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

Dun dun dun....
          That's an interesting question about Zod. At the least, if they've been monitoring Metallo then they will definitely know about the Blur very soon.

----- Added 41 Seconds later -----

Which scene was that?
          yup

the blur metallo smack down.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-03-2009, 05:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

wow loved the clark/metallo showdown. not much of a fight but the effects and the lead "vest" thing was pretty cool. and BAG falling all robotic was great. hopefully hes not gone for good. maybe next time he will get anew heart which makes him 100 percent robot with no emotions at all. would be cool if he hand a color changing heart that was made up of different k and could be used to attack clark differently.

awe clark what a tease haha

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

yup

the blur metallo smack down.
            I loved the effects from that scene too. It was more creative, and Clark was using his head to win the fight! Smart.

Clark the tease Too true!

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

SO what did you think? Was it awesome or what?

And next week= no words! Can't freaking wait!
            Last edited by Mrs. Superman; 10-03-2009, 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• wow awesome episode

loved how lois was all excited about seeing clark and telling her story about the blur.

looking forward to seeing more about naked dude in the superman logo.

Comment

wow awesome episode

loved how lois was all excited about seeing clark and telling her story about the blur.

looking forward to seeing more about naked dude in the superman logo.
                I loved Clarks smile! Did you see the trailer for next week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Superman
                  I loved the effects from that scene too. It was more creative, and Clark was using his head to win the fight! Smart.

Clark the tease Too true!

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

SO what did you think? Was it awesome or what?

And next week= no words! Can't freaking wait!
                  ya i like how clark has really grown this season and we can see he wont be going back with the oh i dont want to move on i dont want to learn to fight.

he takes a step forward and is like nope you cant see then blurrs away.

ya it was great. this season feels like it can be the same tone as season 3. more comic book like tho but just how season 3 had a lot to do with his origins and what not. this is more like the way season 3 should have lead to and this could of been like a season 4. previous seasons were good too but to a point 4 seasons felt like it could of been a season and a half mushed together lol. they are really moving forward. if they were allowed to makehim superman im pretty sure this season would be superman.

I loved Clarks smile! Did you see the trailer for next week?
                  ya looks intresting more lois and clark stuff it seems. [SPOILER] looks like they mixed some of lois' dream sequences into it tho so not sure if those are just repeat scenes they will show or we will get more of her flashes.[/SPOILER]

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

nice to have a couple people in here to talk to this time. last time there was an episode delay i talked to myself it was a bit pathetic haha. well i think rose popped in to make fun of me but other then that i was all alone
                  Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-03-2009, 06:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

ya i like how clark has really grown this season and we can see he wont be going back with the oh i dont want to move on i dont want to learn to fight.

he takes a step forward and is like nope you cant see then blurrs away.

ya it was great. this season feels like it can be the same tone as season 3. more comic book like tho but just how season 3 had a lot to do with his origins and what not. this is more like the way season 3 should have lead to and this could of been like a season 4. previous seasons were good too but to a point 4 seasons felt like it could of been a season and a half mushed together lol. they are really moving forward. if they were allowed to makehim superman im pretty sure this season would be superman.

ya looks intresting more lois and clark stuff it seems. [SPOILER] looks like they mixed some of lois' dream sequences into it tho so not sure if those are just repeat scenes they will show or we will get more of her flashes.[/SPOILER]
                    Noticed that too! Lois sex smile was one of my loudest SQUEE moments!
                    Glad you finally saw the ep.

Comment

• ya im glad too hopefully they dont do it agian. atleast next week i know its back to good

Comment

• I was gonna chat along with y'all, but the meds kicked in and I fell asleep

Comment

• Originally posted by JTKB44
                          wasnt metallo all metal not just his chest and arm?
                          That's not the 1st John Corben version of him; in the comics he is similar to this and then is capured by Lex who makes him more cyborg like.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎