Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    That vervain packs a punch

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

WTF? The adults know? That's actually a pretty cool twist.
    Last edited by ktina; 10-01-2009 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Wow, this is the first time I've been excited about next weeks VD. I can't wait!

Forum Regular
    Wow, intense ending scenes. Tricky Stefen. poising Caroline's glass, and how creepy was it that Damon just turned on her like that. Stefan's last voiceover, "Yes Damon, the beast has been captured and Mystic Falls is safe," was so powerful. And of all the unexpected cabals, all the town's leaders, and that pushy reporter, knowing about the brothers and plotting to destroy them. At least we know the importance of the watch now.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by twirl0408 View Post
    Wow, this is the first time I've been excited about next weeks VD. I can't wait!
    Concured to the nth degree, twirl0408. It looks like that in spite of the romance and intrigue the characters will finally get some answers.
    Last edited by #7superherofan; 10-01-2009 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This episode definitely made me board the Damon/Elana train. Every episode makes me love Damon so much more. I would LOVE for him to end up with Elana! Stefan just isn't what I hoped he'd be. He has no personality.. He's always just.. blah. Whereas Damon is humourous, dark, evil.. etc.

Friendly Alien Mod LovelyLoisLane's Avatar
    Reminds me of Eric/Sookie a bit.

Not a bad episode at all.

I agree... first time I've been excited about next weeks episode too! Up til now, I'd just been watching it out of loyalty to the books I loved as a kid. Damon's commentary on Twilight was indeed hilarious

where is mystic falls? where in the south? georgia? they don't have southern accents though. they mentioned confederate soldiers and and "union sympathizers"

New In Town
    it is in Virginia. In the books it's Fell's Church, VA but now it's mystic falls, va. anyway I LOVED THIS EPISODE. I LOVE DAMON. he needs to be with elena -- i cant wait to see some sexy scenes with them they have such great chemistry. i just hope her finding out what he's been doing to caroline doesnt completely ruin any chances of that

Quote Originally Posted by #7superherofan View Post
    Wow, intense ending scenes. Tricky Stefen. poising Caroline's glass, and how creepy was it that Damon just turned on her like that. Stefan's last voiceover, "Yes Damon, the beast has been captured and Mystic Falls is safe," was so powerful. And of all the unexpected cabals, all the town's leaders, and that pushy reporter, knowing about the brothers and plotting to destroy them. At least we know the importance of the watch now.
    Why is the watch important? I didn't get that part.

New In Town
    yeah I am confused too...what is the deal with this watch?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123