Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was the voice from the orb?

???????
    Young Jor-el? Old Zod? Zor-el?

Whoever it was, knew about Doomsday.........that should knock young Jor-El out of the running.

Comment

Wonding do know about chloe as brainiac.

Comment

Whoever it was knew about the prophecy regarding the Savior/Beast & wanted the phantom zone crystal destroyed. Don't think the orb mentioned DOOMSDAY by name.
        Probably a plot hole So i vote a Brainiac or Jor-el (about 40-50yr old)

Comment

This orb is probably one of the single most frustrating and confusing things on this show for me! Is it actually something fairly simple to understand? Is it from the comics so that there is at least some kind of resource? Or is it just a one size fits all device for the show to utilize in order to bring about every season's plot?

I keep going back to the symbol on the orb. It's on the flags, so is that a Kryptonian or Kandorian flag. It was on the back of whoever (Zod?) came out of the orb, but so was Zod's symbol. It was everywhere that Veritas was, so what was the true story of this "Traveler". I just wish they would give it a coherent, over and done with explanation that makes sense and people without a lot of mythos knowledge could understand it.
          Help!

Comment

I just wish they would give it a coherent, over and done with explanation that makes sense
            So do I...

Comment

i still think it was brainiac or a voice manipulated by brainiac

Comment

I'm thinking Zor-El.

Comment

So who was it?

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
                    This orb is probably one of the single most frustrating and confusing things on this show for me! Is it actually something fairly simple to understand? Is it from the comics so that there is at least some kind of resource? Or is it just a one size fits all device for the show to utilize in order to bring about every season's plot?

I keep going back to the symbol on the orb. It's on the flags, so is that a Kryptonian or Kandorian flag. It was on the back of whoever (Zod?) came out of the orb, but so was Zod's symbol. It was everywhere that Veritas was, so what was the true story of this "Traveler". I just wish they would give it a coherent, over and done with explanation that makes sense and people without a lot of mythos knowledge could understand it.
                    Help!
                    Kandor is in Krypton. As far as the orb is concerned; those of you who feel it's a plothole I disagree. Everytime you don't understand something or don't have the answer for yet you can't jup on it being a plothole. It as addressed in Savior where Tess tells Zod it wasn't his voice in the orb, so that means they have an answer. They wouldn't put it out there if they didn't; we'll find out soon, maybe Clark has to send them back to the orb instead of the phantom zone.

Comment

Originally posted by realblackhart
                      .......maybe Clark has to send them back to the orb instead of the phantom zone.
                      hmmmmmmmmm...........

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎