No announcement yet.

So Gretchen is a guy?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Gretchen is a guy?

The reflection in the mirror while Clair was brushing her teeth. I cant believe it was another Clair dream/halluscination like the exam.

So Gretchen's an illusionist.

...or there just happened to be a guy walking through the bathroom and Gretchen also happened to be in the room aswell without Claire noticing?

Hmmm.
    Last edited by TheANIMAL (marcus); 09-29-2009, 07:27 AM.

I think it's a unisex part of the bathroom. The showers and the toliets (urinals for boys, lol) are probably each of to a seprate side but the sinks in the middle are for everyone to walk through and use.... or... hey, that was just someone's boyfreind in the girls dormroom shower cuz that's all that was available, lol. It happens. Trick is not to be in the actual shower when said girls boyfreind gets in! !!!!

Comment

You may be on to something... Possible. Hmmm

Comment

I totally saw that! I thought I went crazy Def. need to rewatch

Comment

I think it was just a coincidence. If Gretchen was a guy or an illusionist, I think they would have made it a little more obvious as to the whole guy coming in and gretchen appearing.

Comment

i just figured it was a unisex bathroom. nothing to look to deep into.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                That's what I said. lol. Only I used more words. :P

Comment

Agree with Jeff.
                  Though I was thinking that maybe Gretchel can manipulate dreams or something. Remember that scene when Claire was "dreaming" that someone was pointed that laser thing to her chest? maybe it was Gretchel the one that induced that bad dream in to her. That would explain why Annie committed suicide.
                  If Gretchel has a plan, it's working. She's now Claire's rommie.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎