Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character You'd Most Like to See Die?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the most interesting storyline is about peter.
    The Natan/Syler storyline make more sense
    Than the Matt/Syler storyline.
    The moment Syler was transformed into Natan
    (Don’t get me even started about what an idiotic plot it is
    It was expected that Syler would return sooner or later.
    But Matt felling guilty for wiping away Syler memories, come on.
    Syler should thank is lucky stars he is still breading.
    (Or rather thank the chimp who wrote that)
    Syler once more get upgraded while the other heroes are downgraded.
    He is super smart and the others are super dumb.
    They actually let his cheap ass psychology get to them.
    He is nothing more than an animal and should be put down as such.
    Keeping him a life at all cost really downgrade the shows writing

Comment

Originally posted by TheManOfTommrow2
      I think the most interesting storyline is about peter.
      The Natan/Syler storyline make more sense
      Than the Matt/Syler storyline.
      The moment Syler was transformed into Natan
      (Don’t get me even started about what an idiotic plot it is
      It was expected that Syler would return sooner or later.
      But Matt felling guilty for wiping away Syler memories, come on.
      Syler should thank is lucky stars he is still breading.
      (Or rather thank the chimp who wrote that)
      Syler once more get upgraded while the other heroes are downgraded.
      He is super smart and the others are super dumb.
      They actually let his cheap ass psychology get to them.
      He is nothing more than an animal and should be put down as such.
      Keeping him a life at all cost really downgrade the shows writing
      It's almost impossible to adequately describe how lame the writing is for this show.

1. It's 3 episodes in and NOTHING has happened. Is this how they planned to save the show ? By having nothing happen...ever ? The entire story for 4 hours of TV could have been compressed into one hour. That's how weak the writing is. The lack of continuity from even one episode to the next is bizarrely bad. What a bunch of hacks.

2. The Sylar plot is essentially stolen from season two. Remember when Peter lost his memory and spent several episodes discovering he had powers? Sound familiar ?

I'm not even going to mention the episode by episode lack of continuity/stupid stories that go nowhere. I'll just say that Heroes must not be popular with the NBC suits. Why else would they let Tim Kring destroy a franchise ? Because the man is unbelievably incompetent.

Comment

Claire. The one person on the show that can't die is the one I want to die.

... unless they give her something other than the same tired garbage they've given her so far, the "I want to be normal" thing. So incredibly sick of it.

Comment

It's a bit different with Claire this time around though; she's not TRYING to be normal; she's just chilling and being herself. Sure she's got a secret, but loads of people have.

Comment

Yeah, but it's the same garbage they give her every time. She struggles with wanting to be normal, wanting to protect her secret. She gets comfortable with someone, they find out her secret because she is incredibly dumb in using her secret power when anyone could see, then she thinks she can trust this person, but she ultimately can't. Rinse and repeat. I am just really tired of it.

Comment

I don't want to see any of those characters die. I actually really like Tracy this season.

Comment

I like Tracy as well. I didn't at first, but she's grown on me this season.

I think Sylar should die. As mysterious and sexy as he is, I think that is the main reason they are keeping him here. Zachary Quinto did Star Trek, he's our biggest star, we need him here as long as possible... get over it. He's polluting our strongest characters and stretched out the storyline as far as possible. I rewatched the pilot a few days ago at work and fell in love with it. It was so much more compelling and amazing, I had forgotten what that was like. Why? because it was pure, and beautiful, not perverse and stretched.

Comment

Claire's roomate or the sound lady. New characters and I'm already tired of them.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎