No announcement yet.

Confused.....about Samuel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused.....about Samuel

Ok so Sam's power is earth powers and the mad photoshop skills he was using to fill in his name in the book and add himself to the photo was from the tattoo chick? or what happened exactly haha?

Because then Sam slipped Pete the compass tat....

so....thoughts?

My thought is that Sam can manipulate earth and its elements.

As for the chick maybe he inks her and she sees people? Not sure what her deal is yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33

As for the chick maybe he inks her and she sees people? Not sure what her deal is yet.
      ya i agree.

she might be able to feel people with powers so he uses her body and his power to reveal the special people. maybe she is his crystal ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33

I kinda thought of it similar to Molly except she used a map.

I am not too sure of this Sam guy yet.

Comment

I think the key thing to look at here is the ink itself. If I'm not mistaken, Samuel said in the beginning of the episode that it was a special batch or it took long to make, something like that so it seems that the ink is the most important thing in my opinion. I think Lydia just acts as the canvas and therefore, with the combined power of the ink, allows her to show people of interest to Samuel. Where does this special ink come from? What is the significance of Samuel taking on all that ink into his body and what will happen to Peter because of the compass?

Maybe the compass tattoo he slipped Peter will allow Samuel to know whenever Peter is coming into contact with another person who has abilities. Who knows?

Comment

I don't get what the deal is with the compass anyway? Why did danko have a key in his belly? And if samuel can just draw one on peter, why do you need a real one? confusing.

Comment

Aha I had a feeling that was sam power in the end.. This episode confirmed it pretty much he has the ability to control minerals because there are lots of minerals in ink and earth therefore he can use his advance control over minerals to easily draw anything as long as he has minerals around him. I guess his power isn't strong enough to use the minerals inside humans since I just remember him taking ink and placing it in Edgar's body and also did the same thing with Peter. The skin has pores so he can easily inject ink inside them and draw w/e he wants. As for the compass I don't know BUT I have a very good feeling we going to see our ol empath peter back with his old baddass power.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
                I don't get what the deal is with the compass anyway? Why did danko have a key in his belly? And if samuel can just draw one on peter, why do you need a real one? confusing.
                I don't have an answer (yet) for the first and third questions. As for the second, it was my first impression that Danko probably swallowed the key for some reason. My second thought is that he may have had it surgically placed in his belly area for safekeeping.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                  I don't have an answer (yet) for the first and third questions. As for the second, it was my first impression that Danko probably swallowed the key for some reason. My second thought is that he may have had it surgically placed in his belly area for safekeeping.
                  That's the only thing that would possibly make sense because if he just swallowed it then it would most likely just pass through him and out the other end unless he swallowed it like a few minutes prior to Edgar coming in and slicing him up but it seems that Danko had the compass for a while.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎