Why was FoS half black & half white?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was FoS half black & half white?

Just question. Anyone else notice that?

ya i noticed that. i guess maybe cause it was still healing from brainiac.

Comment

I was wondering that myself. Another question is why(based on what we have seen) it's even working. Something must have happened off screen that has allowed the FOS to get repaired to a degree. I hope it's something they explain down the road.

Another theory is that it could be just the amount of lighting it will have this season, but i seriously hope that isn't the case.

Comment

my guess is when brainiac was removed from chloe it started clearing up.

Comment

It could very well be that Jeff. I always thought that the FOS' knowledge remained inside the Brainiac ball, but you could be right. I just hope they explain it.

Comment

Was going to create a thread related to this subject.

How did Clark fix the connection with Jor-El? Don't get me wrong, i'm delighted Dad's back

Was thinking, the Crystal Of Knowledge was a in theory a computer hard drive powerful enough to hold the knowledge from the universe and form an even more powerful Fortress.

Maybe the fortress is repairing itself and it has been doing that all along since the Brainiac infection ceased kinda like a computer virus checker. Clark must have done something to get Jor-El back though because the structure is still damaged to an extent and certain knowledge is still missing.

I like the place when it is complete and normal.

Comment

Also whats up with the dark outfit? When are we going to see Red and Blue again

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                I was wondering that myself. Another question is why(based on what we have seen) it's even working. Something must have happened off screen that has allowed the FOS to get repaired to a degree. I hope it's something they explain down the road.

Another theory is that it could be just the amount of lighting it will have this season, but i seriously hope that isn't the case.
                Here's my explanation:

Post your wildest theories, speculation, musings about what's going to happen on the show. ALL threads containing spoilers must be marked with the word SPOILER in the subject line.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎