Collapse
No announcement yet.

Callum Blue as Zod: What did you think?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was good. He'll eventually grow on me as I watch the new season. Can't wait to see Clark and Zod meet each other.

Comment

• I was very impressed by him. He has a very Terrence Stamp sounding voice. Callum has some big shoes to fill and he's doing it very well.

Comment

• Thumbs down from me.

He was too short and skinny to make a convincing baddie.

And he lacked the evil look that Davis Bloome could possess.

Comment

• I thought he was brilliant and quite disturbing and as the season goes on i think he will become quite scary.

Comment

• He was pretty good. Better than I expected.

Comment

• Awesome! Callum did an excellent job. I'm really looking forward to see more of him.

Comment

• Not bad of a job. He played him well. Though Stamp will forever be my favorite Zod

Comment

• I read Last Days of Krypton, Zod comics(World of New Krypton, Last Son, etc), watch Superman 2(both Lester and Donner version), The episodes with Lex as Zod and I honestly believe that CB will grow into those Zod given the chance. He is manipulitive to get people to follow his cause(like LDOK novel, and maybe how TS Zod got Ursa to join), he knows what to get to people to serve him and what makes people tick, he is willing to kill to get what he wants(as I seen in that scene with Tess). reading the spoilers and watching him, If he is in a good stage now I would tremble at the thought of what he would be like if he was a supervillian.

Comment

• It was Zod! 100 percent!!! Fantastic job Callum. He's sold me into wanting Zod as the villain this season. I was skeptical before, but he's done such a wonderful job with the character. I'm so excited to see more from him!

Comment

• Was nobody expecting somebody a bit older????

Comment

• He played awesome! Better than I thought.

Comment

• Exactly^^. I was VERY skeptical about this story arc and even CB's casting, though I loved him in the TUdors. However, he is VERY convincing as a young Zod, and there are definite flashes, even now, this early, of his pure, Machiavellian evilness. The producers have described him as manipulative, cunning and hyper intelligent. All signs point to the General Zod that we know. I loved him.

Comment

• He was immense, that Kneel Before Zod line was chilling. There was an overall chill when he was there, did a brilliant job.

Comment

• Love!

~h

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍