Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theories on where God is and why he went away.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theories on where God is and why he went away.

I remember Cas saying that only 2 or 3 angels has seen the face of God and that he's been on earth watching for 2000 years(I think). Has good been MIA for that long?

Lucifer was cast out of heaven for questioning the wisdom of God for creating humans. A bit harsh, but why didn't God kill him and be done with him. In the Zachariah waiting room, there was pictures of the Angel Michael with a sword to Lucifer, why didn't he kill him. I think God and Lucifer have some sort of bet going on, with the fate of humanity at stake. Once Lucifer was freed, God is also free to act.

I think if God needs a vessel, it would be cool for John to be God, failing that Bobby.

The Angel Raphael sounded like Dean in the Croatan episode. When Dean trapped himself in the room with a possible contaminated Sam and said he was tired and wanted it to be over with.

well i think it was four angels. So we know Lucifer and Micheal have. Raphael maybe. Who Is The fourth main angel? Gabriel right?

Comment

Well from my knowledge in religon Uriel is the fourth archangel, next to Michael Raphael and Gabriel, though in Islam the fourth one is Azrael.

Comment

I don't think God has gone anywhere. I think He's simply stepping back and testing everyone including the angels/archangels to see who is truly and honestly loyal and devoted to Him.

Comment

In numerous Jewish and Christian works, there are three "top" angels: Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael. There are also seven other archangels. Of these eight names, it is not known which one isn't an archangel: Uriel, Sariel, Raguel, Remiel, Zadkiel, Jophiel, Haniel, and Chamuel. My thoughts on the question of "who has seen God" are the top three, plus Lucifer.

As for God, we don't know how long He's been absent. There are some oblique references to 2,000 years, but nothing specific. Raphael implies that the 20th century was more awful than the rest, so maybe he's just been gone 100 years. We don't know why He didn't kill Lucifer for his betrayal. The bet between the two is a common interpretation of their rivalry, and even in the Bible it's used to an extent. In the book of Job, God and Satan are talking to each other like old buddies, and Satan proposes a bet to test Job's faith.

Comment

If God is MIA, on whose orders were Dean tested. The Samhain episode where Dean went against the angels advice to level the town. Cas and Uriel were given orders to do what ever Dean said. With the exception of Cas and Anna, all the other angels we have seen don't care about humans. It's hard to believe that the angels gave orders that Dean's orders were to be followed.

Hopefully in a future episode, they will explain what the test was all about and whether Dean passed or not.

Comment

Maybe it were the archangels, after all aren't they suppose to be of higher rank to the other angels.

Comment

the four that have seen him are

Michael
                Gabriel
                Raphael
                Lucifer

i found out through supernatural *****

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰