No announcement yet.

Dean and the Angels

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean and the Angels

I feel like Jenson/Dean is talking lower and cockier this season. I don't like how dean is acting. He is acting really arrogant. I enjoy watching Sam so much more. Dean acts like he is above them all. How can he be above ANGELS? Ya i'm really gonna call an angel a SOB. ugh i think i really just dont like this whole god angel story line. Demons I could take but this stuff really bothers me

Originally posted by smallvillefreak24
    I feel like Jenson/Dean is talking lower and cockier this season. I don't like how dean is acting. He is acting really arrogant. I enjoy watching Sam so much more. Dean acts like he is above them all. How can he be above ANGELS? Ya i'm really gonna call an angel a SOB. ugh i think i really just dont like this whole god angel story line. Demons I could take but this stuff really bothers me
    I don't like the negative view of the angels. I would rather see them being shown to be confused rather than acting like God is dead. I also don't like Dean's arrogance at this point in the game. After everything that's happened he should have said "God is my father too & like Cas, I'm not abandoning him" followed by "When you guys get your heads straight again, then I'll help you, but until then don't bother us".

I think it was ridiculous that Raphael would kill innocent people at a gas station.

Comment

I agree. It went alittle overboard after the 5th time he called an ARCHangel (not just an angel) a B or SOB.

I wasn't a fan of the the scene with Raphael at all.

Comment

I guess non-religious people don't take these things too serious and can cope with these scenes... Then again I don't want to generalize, cause surely there must also be religious people who don't take this too serious... Common we're talking about fiction here. God might not be fiction to you, but the God they're portraying is only half the truth since this series is fiction. Same counts for the angels and the demons.

Comment

i think the angels at the gas station just beamed out. he only would have killed demons not his own brothers. Demon army is limitless. He wouldn't diminish Heavens army.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎