Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Ratings for "Savior" (AKA, We're Going To Double Gossip Girl's #'s)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hope it get decent ratings... I can't stand to see this episode get a horrible rating. It's been one of the better episodes/premieres in a while!

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
      Too be honest, they don't have to be very high to look good to the CW. Melrose Place and The Beautiful Life are doing absolutely awful; they should be gone by midseason (of course, they won't be ). Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, America's Next Top Model, 90210 and Supernatural are also doing poorly. Vampire Diaries is doing okay, but the total viewers are still doing from when Smallville was in the timeslot last year.

If Smallville can average 2.50 million viewers for the season, I believe it will be safe. I just don't know if the CW will be safe.
      The Beautiful Life actually got axed already, after only 2 episodes.
      Thank goodness.

Comment

now hopefully mp/tvd be next lol.

Comment

I think it will get 3.5-3.9 million.
          Smallville is a very veteran show that seems a lot of people had forget.
          Friday night could be very negative for the show, or maybe people who use to see TV on friday nights (ppl that don't watch Smallville) would give it a chance.
          Let's see what happens tomorrow, and please, don't be dissapointed if the show take a new series low.

Comment

i am sure they can at least get 3million.

Comment

I just wish shows (all shows) could have actual viewage taken into account. I DVR absolutely everything I watch. I get the CW on three different timezones where I live so I have the option of watching it live or watching it later without the annoying CW commercials. But I really wish the networks could account for DVR viewers somehow. If they can already, I stand corrected.

Comment

i thought dvr/tivo's were getting counted/factored in these days with the whole +7 thing? i did wish i had satalite at tiems so i could watch different timezones on shows. Like if i was taping episode and airing got messed up or something. Like tonight for me my cw affilate had audio issues for opening scene.

Comment

DVRs, internet downloads, don't mean crap to advertisers because you won't see their commercials.

Comment

I will cry if it's ratings are below 4m.

Comment

i know that about tivo/dvr/internet viewing. but i though i read onlnie someone official online and tivo/dvr did factor in a bit nowadays.

Comment

I'll say a strong 4.4 on the Richter scale.

Comment

I really hope it does knock it out of the park. There is NOTHING else that I even watch on Friday nights anymore. AT ALL! Now, it won't be in competition with
                          Bones., which love also. Whew!

Especially, since my other fave SGA was cancelled, I've no Sheppard and Ronan to watch, now, I can focus on Clark and Ollie!
                          Last edited by Elflinn; 09-25-2009, 10:14 PM.

Comment

yea really only wwe smackdown's first hr is in direct competition with the show. Since fox's show is a comedy at 8, and nbc/cbs have their strong shows on fridays. So it will probably be cbs 1 for the evening, nbc 2 for the evening, abc 3rd, fox 4th, and cw at 5th place for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
                              That's true. Internet activity doesn't necessarily equal ratings. After all, a visitor record was broken the night "Doomsday" aired; however, it was one of (if not the) lowest rated episodes of the series ever.

Really? That's good to hear. Not that they're going to have another slot for reruns already, but that they can at least see TBL is going nowhere. Now, they need to drop MP...
                              Well Clarky you may get your wish about MP because I read this show is really limping along which is why it will be on reruns again and I heard Heather Locklear is suppose to be returning. I guess they're hoping she'll revive the ratings again like she did in the first MP.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                                i thought dvr/tivo's were getting counted/factored in these days with the whole +7 thing? i did wish i had satalite at tiems so i could watch different timezones on shows. Like if i was taping episode and airing got messed up or something. Like tonight for me my cw affilate had audio issues for opening scene.
                                Next week there's supposed to be a baseball game on the CW, so two of my affiliates won't air it, the third one (LA) will, plus I saw that it'll encore on Saturday night. So, spread the word in case this happens to anyone watching on those affiliates!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎