Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Ratings for "Savior" (AKA, We're Going To Double Gossip Girl's #'s)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had internet issues today, so I joined late. Can't go by that.

Comment

Melrose Place and The Beautiful Life are doing absolutely awful; they should be gone by midseason (of course, they won't be ).
      FWIW, I just read on TV By The Numbers that The Beautiful Life has been canceled - CW's going to run Melrose Place reruns instead.

Comment

Friday is better for me than Thursday personally, its easier to remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Ella
          I want the ratings to be great because the premiere was so amazing and I hope a lot of people tuned in. If they did, I'm sure they'd stick around for the rest of the season! My worry is still the move to Friday. Oh, and the expected lack of promotion...
          Oh, I think the frequency of promotions was good. Especially this week with all those clips. I don't know why but I think SV pulled through. *shrug* Must be leftover optimistic juice from the premiere. There was such excitement around it.

Comment

As long as it's higher than any other CW show that's aired on Friday in the past, we're fine...
            Last edited by Aries83; 09-25-2009, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
              Personally, as long as it surpasses what VD made their first week, I don't care. I just want Dawn Ostroff's head to explode tomorrow morning....
              That's what I'm hoping for. By now those who thought SV was still on thursdays have dropped out the lining hopefully Dawn O's head will explode

Comment

Originally posted by amberdawn
                I don't think you can judge ratings by how many people are on here.
                That's true. Internet activity doesn't necessarily equal ratings. After all, a visitor record was broken the night "Doomsday" aired; however, it was one of (if not the) lowest rated episodes of the series ever.

Originally posted by FlyingHigh
                FWIW, I just read on TV By The Numbers that The Beautiful Life has been canceled - CW's going to run Melrose Place reruns instead.
                Really? That's good to hear. Not that they're going to have another slot for reruns already, but that they can at least see TBL is going nowhere. Now, they need to drop MP...

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
                  After all, a visitor record was broken the night "Doomsday" aired; however, it was one of (if not the) lowest rated episodes of the series ever.
                  Was it really? I didn't realize.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Something that should make people feel better is that SV was #3 most searched all day on Yahoo.
                  Last edited by amberdawn; 09-25-2009, 07:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The move to Friday could mean people will watch the show and then go about their evening (and by that, I mean leave the house, etc). And it could mean more people DVR with the intent of watching it the next day, since fewer people work or attend school on Saturday.

But I hope the show wallops TVD and GG. And if we don't beat them in overall numbers, I hope we somehow manage to scramble ahead in the key demographics (although that's probably even less likely to happen).

Comment

Originally posted by amberdawn
                      Was it really? I didn't realize.
                      I just checked SparkleforSmallville's S8 ratings chart. I guess it came just behind "Stiletto" for least watched episode.

Something that should make people feel better is that SV was #3 most searched all day on Yahoo.
                      That's good. I also saw it trending on Twitter for a while.

Comment

i to hope ratings do well, i hope its between 3.5-4million for start. I think it could easily have that for the start tonight. Then seasonal stay around 3 million or so. Its bound to do better then the comedy block cw used to have and probably can easily do better then gg/oth/90210/mp.

Comment

^^ It's always done better than OTH. I think it still will.

Comment

yea most cw shows usually get what 1million to low 3million viewers right? Where as smallville on average got mid 3 million up to 5 million on certain nights. We know as long as it can hold at least 3 million seasonal dawn o is happy with it.

Comment

Well as long as the ratings arent low and it dont get cancelled i dont mind how many people watch...but this season is going to be full of Epic-Superman'ness it should do good

Comment

oh even if it was low they will probably let the show air its full 22 episode contract and then just have more time to give them the call during mid season to wrap it all up.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎