Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Ratings for "Savior" (AKA, We're Going To Double Gossip Girl's #'s)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

if its get 5 mil ill celebrate butttt 3.5-4.0 wont be bad

Comment

i'll definitely be watching!!!!!

Comment

i wont be watching tonight but ill predict around 3.1 -3.3 ill be surprised if it gets 4 million

Comment

Maybe I am naive,but I hope for 5 millions in final numbers ...
          Go smallville,GO !!

Comment

I live in Canada so me watching smallville will not matter to the US ratings. The problem that they might have is ppl not being home Friday nights but there are PVR'S and I think there counted now into the overall ratings. I think they will have 3.5 to 4 mil in the US lets hope they get 5 mil are more.
            Last edited by tedacarson; 09-25-2009, 12:44 PM.

Comment

I think it'll be between 3-3.5 million, at least. Yeah the Friday move and all, but people seem excited.

Comment

Now, if it gets close to 4M, will CW put out headlines saying it had it's best Friday night ever?

Comment

Originally posted by davidbrenton
                  Now, if it gets close to 4M, will CW put out headlines saying it had it's best Friday night ever?
                  Depends how many of those 4M are W18-34?

Comment

i hope too its near/over 4million viewers. But if its above 3.5 that is good. We know the show is bound to do better then gossip girl, 90210, melrose place right. Sure fridays isnt the best night. But there is many shows that have done ok on fridays. Plus if we stay above 3.0 seasonal the cw is happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                      Depends how many of those 4M are W18-34?
                      . . . *sigh* Too true. And as someone who is actually in that demographic, can I just say? I hate the CW.

Comment

^^I'm in that demographics too! I'm looking forward to seeing Tom's hotness and the show of course. So I think the numbers will be decent, probably not as high as the numbers will be here on K-Site with the people who will be posting their opinions after watching the show.
                        Last edited by dotsie23; 09-25-2009, 03:24 PM.

Comment

true that dotsie. We will all be good if its above 3.5 mark. I dont really see why it couldnt at least get around 4million for start. then level off in 3.0-3.8 mark for majority of the season. Sure cbs/nbc will probably own the night with 10-15million viewers, ABC's fridays will probably be 9-12million, fox i see probably being 6-8 million. Then its smallville vs smackdown's first hr for the other spots of the night.

Comment

it will unlikely cross 2.5 million

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                              Will Friday nights hurt the show? Or are things now going better than ever? Talk about the show's ratings here.
                              there are fewer people watching TV on Friday. I can't imagine the show not losing at least 10% of its audience.

Comment

Maybe 3 million. But I highly doubt it. Probably around 2.4 - 2.7.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎