Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Ratings for "Savior" (AKA, We're Going To Double Gossip Girl's #'s)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for "Savior" (AKA, We're Going To Double Gossip Girl's #'s)

Will Friday nights hurt the show? Or are things now going better than ever? Talk about the show's ratings here.

Originally posted by KryptonSite
    Will Friday nights hurt the show? Or are things now going better than ever? Talk about the show's ratings here.
    hot potato (burning topic in French) par excellence

Comment

I think we'll still do well. I have faith in the show.

And can someone *cough* change the thread title to Television Ratings for "Savior"? One, I'm OCD and the other threads are reversed, and two, we're bound to get new members rating the quality of the episode because they don't know it's for television ratings. :P

Comment

I changed it. But to something a bit more detailed

Comment

I really think Smallville will have decent rating tonight if everyone watches. Maybe a 5.0 (cross fingers)

Comment

I just can't imagine it's FRIDAY for Smallville. I think it's around 3.5. Not more than 4.0. But I'm hoping more than 4 million.

Comment

I pray we get at least 4 million. I have been bugging so many people to watch tonight.lol

Comment

I see strong numbers 3.8

Comment

4.2M

Comment

More than 3 million

Comment

I am guessing 3.2-3.5M, hope I am wrong and it closer to 4.

Last week's repeat did 1.57M, I figure a first run show should at least do double of that

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                        I am guessing 3.2-3.5M, hope I am wrong and it closer to 4.

Last week's repeat did 1.57M, I figure a first run show should at least do double of that
                        I am thinking more or less the same. 3.1 to 3.4m. I also hope it's higher up there.

At least this year, you won't have me constantly moan about how much Bones affects the ratings

Comment

I'm guessing 4mil., there has been alot of promotion for S9.

Here's hoping!

Comment

I'm going to predict a 3.79 rating. But I'll pray for a 4+

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
                              hot potato (burning topic in French) par excellence
                              Je vais regarder Smallville.

I hope I said that right, it's been a while sinse college.
                              Last edited by curiosity; 09-25-2009, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎