Music of "Savior"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fray's awesome! They should definitely try to get their music on this show. I think it fits the current mood. I wasn't crazy about all the background music last year, but this episode's music felt cinematic. I know people feel this show's gone "I am Batman", but the only thing that reminds me about it IS the score that played tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
      I loved the music and fit well with the scenes.
      Exactly. I watched it again (yesterday my son was speaking to me all the time so it was uneasy to focus on music) and the music is so beautiful, it fits well, it has something "epic" I would say. I like it

Comment

I agree with Karine, the music was amazing, especially during Clark scenes..so superman-like!

Comment

Originally posted by loislanechick
          I agree with Karine, the music was amazing, especially during Clark scenes..so superman-like!
          Yes, Clark scenes...

Comment

I love the music during the Statue of Liberty scene, very epic

Comment

Originally posted by amalie
              very very epic

Comment

So true. The music in that scene(it reminded of the Dark Knight a bit) was very fitting and epic.

Comment

I liked that too. I also really liked how the music played out when Lois was in the hospital and then was running through the streets to get to the phone booth. It reminded me of the music that played in Commencement when she was running up the hill after the meteor shower. I think some people discount the background music too much in shows. But it has such an opportunity to add that "epic", cinematic and emotional feel to each scene.

Comment

Cool, someone else noticed how "epic" the music was during that scence.

Comment

I really loved the music. It was all very epic.

My favourite was when Lois was running to the phonebooth and the end before she went to sleep. It's feels very epic and Cloisy.

However the music where Clark duck dived on the SOL was also had a very Supermanish feel to it, though darker. It worked.

Comment

Also, there is another song by sources of a webpage is Richard Wagner - Siegfried funeral march http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20RldhK9354

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                          i do really miss the show using copyright songs, they had some good copyright songs for scenes in seasons 1-7. I hated that in season 8 we only got that for a few episodes. But we know it was probably the first thing cut when they got budget cuts last season/this season.
                          well they moved from high school to practically Superman years. Superman don't need songs.

Comment

Very epic, indeed.

Comment

The music that started playing when we see the Superman symbol for the first time was great. It was when Lois sees the symbol after coming out of the train, though it was short but it was different and very supermanly.

Comment

My favorite part of the music is when Lois runs out to the phone-booth to try and talk to the Blur. I love this beautiful music (it kind of sounds like Superman music that has some sadness to it and romance music at the same time). Lois picks up the phone and says to the Blur:

"Hello? Maybe you're not calling because you're here." She then runs out to the street and calls for the Blur, but unfortunately, he can't hear her.

Lois: "Look, I know what you did for Chloe. At least let me thank you. Look, I'm sorry I'm late! I promise you can trust me!" says Lois in a desperate voice. She continues, "Please?! I know you're out there somewhere! Where are you?"

I thought Erica did a good job using her voice in this scene, along with the beautiful music. You could tell she was ready to break down (through her voice). And the music matched Erica's acting. Nice heart-breaking music, just perfect for Lois! The music and the acting was well done!

Also, there was some nice music at the Fortress of Solitude when Clark/Kal-El was talking to his father Jor-El. Nice Smallville music this year. Very Supermanly!
                                Last edited by tibbit78; 10-19-2009, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎