No announcement yet.

Sam the true vessel....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam the true vessel....

wow guess we were right. going to be intresting.

I didn't want it to be true.

Comment

I think it's misdirection to what's really going to happen. Sure they're lining it up that it's Sam vs Dean but who knows if that's what's really going to happen.

Comment

This better not be true, cause It's boring how they make Sam always so important. He was the gifted one in several seasons, the special one, while Dean was more your average guy, so I liked it for a change that he got something special granted to.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
          I think it's misdirection to what's really going to happen. Sure they're lining it up that it's Sam vs Dean but who knows if that's what's really going to happen.
          well if we do get another season having sam and dean battle to the death wont make seaon 6 any good lol. but maybe kripke is FREE to screw over the CW if they want another season to drag out the series lol.

Comment

da*n you Kripke, grrrrrr ahhhhhh noooo

Comment

I didn't see the episode yet, so what is he suppose to be the true vessel of... Michael or Lucifer?

Comment

I agree...or at least I hope your right. I know it would be very dramatic and make for great television, but I do not want a Sam vs. Dean showdown. I just don't. Call me an optimist, but I want them together in the end. I want them fighting together and if they go down, I want them to go down together!

Comment

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
                  I didn't see the episode yet, so what is he suppose to be the true vessel of... Michael or Lucifer?
                  A little hint- Sam can handle demon blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
                    Lucifer

Comment

Dean:Michael
                      Sam: Lucifer

Comment

Pitting brother against brother this will be an epic battle to say the least.
                        Dean against Sam
                        Michael against Lucifer

Comment

Wow...it all just clicked together for me.

So was Azazel's whole 'Psychic Kid' Crap just to find Lucifer's vessel??

Was that the whole 'game plan'??

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
                            I agree...or at least I hope your right. I know it would be very dramatic and make for great television, but I do not want a Sam vs. Dean showdown. I just don't. Call me an optimist, but I want them together in the end. I want them fighting together and if they go down, I want them to go down together!
                            That's what I'm hoping for too. I know that Kripke loves his characters and especially the brothers so I'd like to think that he'd do right by them....at least my opinion of what's 'right' anyway haha

----- Added 34 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15
                            Wow...it all just clicked together for me.

So was Azazel's whole 'Psychic Kid' Crap just to find Lucifer's vessel??

Was that the whole 'game plan'??
                            That's how they're making it sound...
                            Last edited by Ginx; 09-24-2009, 07:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

That's how they're making it sound...
                              Ok, glad to know someone else thinks that too.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎