No announcement yet.

Reaper harvested?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reaper harvested?

Life sure has a funny way of telling you to sort yourself out, and go do something better with your existence than sit in front of the idiot-box all week.

I've just finished watching Reaper (in the UK), only for the announcer to come on at the end saying that the show has been cancelled. OK, so I'm a bit slow to join the forum now, but I honestly knew nothing about the show's demise until tonight.

I've seen every episode, not that there were millions, but on the whole I enjoyed it. Some episodes were better than others, and the same goes for some of the characters. Without a doubt, my hat goes off to Tyler Labine (Sock) and Don Stinson (Ted) for some truly hilarious moments. I guess the writers can take some credit, but Ty & Don made the magic happen on screen.

It would have been nice to (at very least) see out the story as it was intended to be told, but I'm not going to loose any sleep over it. I'm also sure that it will become quite the cult social comment in years to come because of the decision to wield the corporate axe. Remember, they did the same to Star Trek, and look at the monster they created with that!!

Ah well... it was nice knowing you dear Reaper, but some friendships are never meant to last. Just leave it there, and we will tend your grave respectfully. And if you can’t format series 3 with the original cast, please don’t flog that dead horse with talk of a movie, comic, or animated series… simply not interested.

R.I.P.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎