No announcement yet.

Innocent Little Cas

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innocent Little Cas

I burst out laughing with how innocent he was when Dean was trying to teach him to lie I love that he's got some fight in him but he also hasn't lost his innocence just yet

So funny. He gets better each episode lol

Comment

ya cas is great in this episode and the innocence he had in the whore house haha. Misha is relly good at playing cas and its the first time we saw cas not completely in control and a little out of character haha.

Comment

That scene at the brothel was the funniest.

Comment

That was great. Misha played it so well. He has a hard job, having to say those lines so earnestly and with such a straight face. I have no idea how he mananges not to crack up in every scene. I hope there are some good outtakes on the DVD for this season.

Comment

Poor Cas he didn't have a clue what he was doing when the girl ran out screaming that was so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
              That was great. Misha played it so well. He has a hard job, having to say those lines so earnestly and with such a straight face. I have no idea how he mananges not to crack up in every scene. I hope there are some good outtakes on the DVD for this season.
              ITA, the man is amazing.

Comment

Next week, it will be:

Cas: Hey Dean mon. Come have some of my quality spleef. Just rolled this morning mon.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                  Next week, it will be:

Cas: Hey Dean mon. Come have some of my quality spleef. Just rolled this morning mon.
                  IKR its going to be more humor

Comment

Sam in that white suit (in the promo) reminds me of Lex Luthor in his white suit as president. Something tells me that's when Dean's going to realize that Sam is the chosen vessel for Lucifer.

Comment

sadly I'm just like cas is in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
                        sadly I'm just like cas is in this episode.
                        Regarding the morals?

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                          Regarding the morals?
                          I mostly ment always finding a way to say the wrong thing to beautiful women and getting everyone else to think I'm nuts. but yah I guess morals to a little.

Comment

Well, I admire Cas (and you) for trying to hook up with girls that hot since I don't bother with ones I consider 9's or 10's on the hotness scale. Though for Cas it wasn't a challenge since she was a hooker, so screwing up was just beyond funny.

Comment

God, I love Cas!! He's so innocent sometimes but can be a bad ass too!!

I laugh myself out in the scene in the police station when he showed the FBI badge upside down, and then in the place with the Chastity chick... he was terrified!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎